Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
$75 for it ~ I'd consider that overpaying but good job!

Well, I wouldn't consider it overpaying. The domain gets traffic and the .net is Pagerank 4.

I'm doing a deal with somebody from DP, so I'm not even considering having fun with the money yet. Gonna wait a few days to see if he/she does a chargeback.

*sigh* Some of the risks of working online.

Well, I wouldn't consider it overpaying. The domain gets traffic and the .net is Pagerank 4.

I'm doing a deal with somebody from DP, so I'm not even considering having fun with the money yet. Gonna wait a few days to see if he/she does a chargeback.

*sigh* Some of the risks of working online.

That's how I felt when I sold WebmasterDaily. I thought- there's probably an 80% chance I'll actually get to keep this money...

That's how I felt when I sold WebmasterDaily. I thought- there's probably an 80% chance I'll actually get to keep this money...

Working online comes with some serious risks. Wish paypal covered virtual items, and produced some system where they can track the trading of the item. A few of my friends have lost disputes, even though they had more proof than the other person.

Working online comes with some serious risks. Wish paypal covered virtual items, and produced some system where they can track the trading of the item. A few of my friends have lost disputes, even though they had more proof than the other person.

There are a few ways to protect yourself - making them pay 50% as a gift payment is a good idea (it makes it more difficult to chargeback)...

Something about 'What experiences have you had dealing with people from different backgrounds and such' (I attend a special needs/disabled college).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds