Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Got the day off!

On a side note, just finishing up an argument with some guy on Twitter with like 100k followers; I always argue with big Youtubers lmao..
Was more like he was trolling all of his foreign followers and you fell for it. :/ The guy just wants to piss people off haha.

Advertisement Placeholder
Was more like he was trolling all of his foreign followers and you fell for it. :/ The guy just wants to piss people off haha.

Nah in his videos he always goes too far with it, he posted a video US v UK onto Twitter and then deleted it within about 10 seconds lol

I'm as patriotic as the next guy but he's just an ass hole with a lot of followers.

Code:
Chick: lol nothin im just sayyyyyin

ME:Well, I'm just ignorin
*blocks sarah*

Chick: noooo
i'll be more relevant

Me: I'm one click away

Me: and less hyper

Me: better persuade fast
op

Chick: just dont leave me 

Me: op
click

*blocks her from chat*

Chick: umm
about
josh you suckkkkkkk

*Blockin hot chicks like they aint shit*

xefJvCd.jpg

When u run out of cold medicine.....beer works just as good, if not better :p

Um. I'm just doing an entire topic for the holidays called Medicine and Drugs for IB Chem.

Just a tip- If you are taking aspirin, make sure you're sober. Paracetamol should be alright though...

Um. I'm just doing an entire topic for the holidays called Medicine and Drugs for IB Chem.

Just a tip- If you are taking aspirin, make sure you're sober. Paracetamol should be alright though...

I've only taken mucinex today, and that was 4 hours ago. I'm only having 2 beers as a "sleep aid".

I know my risks, and I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to over-the counter drugs. Usually research everything I put into my body :p

Thanks for the concern/suggestion though :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds