Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Just cause I live in a place with no natural disasters or snow or heat waves ever. (I suppose we did have a mini tornado a few years back- it took off a whole part of a roof! Serious damage there :p )

Got the day off!

On a side note, just finishing up an argument with some guy on Twitter with like 100k followers; I always argue with big Youtubers lmao..

25sy0eo.jpg

:3

DAT SPOON!

When you posted a picture of your desk, I expected something like the command module from Star Trek.

Just cause I live in a place with no natural disasters or snow or heat waves ever. (I suppose we did have a mini tornado a few years back- it took off a whole part of a roof! Serious damage there :p )

Isn't Aus getting some mad ass heatwave right now? Don't y'all in NZ get a bit of that? lol.

Isn't Aus getting some mad ass heatwave right now? Don't y'all in NZ get a bit of that? lol.

Nope. It depends on where you live. NZ can get up to 33 degrees but where I live it hardly goes above 26-27. Australia calls themselves the "Lucky Country" because of their mineral wealth. Well we'll see whose lucky when they have heat waves and barely any water due to climate change....

I'd cry with pain if it went above 15C here. I doubt Aus think their lucky with all the wildfires they got going atm, haha. Time for you NZ'ers to throw it back at 'em! [But seriously, hope all is ok with the wildfires Aus bros]

I'd cry with pain if it went above 15C here. I doubt Aus think their lucky with all the wildfires they got going atm, haha. Time for you NZ'ers to throw it back at 'em! [But seriously, hope all is ok with the wildfires Aus bros]

What amazes me is that so many of them seem to be started by arsonists. They are ruining people's lives, destroying vegetation and killing wildlife just so they have the thrill of lighting a large fire.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds