Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm still here guys. Just life has to take over :/ I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and the community I have had the chance to mess around with. It has been a real pleasure to get to know everyone and interact with you all despite the topics taking a turn for the worse sometimes *cough* Gytix. I have a beautiful girlfriend that I intend to propose to when the time comes shortly, several heavy-duty, time taking projects to run for my college and then potential jobs to go for along with moving far away from my home town in the near future.

WebguruBB is a part of me and I hope I am a part of it. I will be around, I will be a sneaky Ninja. ;o

xpl0iter , Sam , Gytix, Southern Comfort and everyone else, you are the best people I have met in a long, long while.

I have a beautiful girlfriend that I intend to propose to when the time comes shortly
WebguruBB is a part of me and I hope I am a part of it. I will be around, I will be a sneaky Ninja. ;o

xpl0iter , Sam , Gytix, Southern Comfort and everyone else, you are the best people I have met in a long, long while.
Awe, thanks mate. Its been a REAL pleasure working with you too.
And hope your GF doesn't come and read this thread here though! :p

And you're one of the building blocks of WebGuruBB, you're a part of it and will always be! :)

I'm still here guys. Just life has to take over :/ I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and the community I have had the chance to mess around with. It has been a real pleasure to get to know everyone and interact with you all despite the topics taking a turn for the worse sometimes *cough* Gytix. I have a beautiful girlfriend that I intend to propose to when the time comes shortly, several heavy-duty, time taking projects to run for my college and then potential jobs to go for along with moving far away from my home town in the near future.

:'(

Don't be a stranger Hazey-boy. You have me on Skype, hit me up if you need anything or just want to bullshit. I know you aren't leaving permanently, but this is pretty big.

:'(

Don't be a stranger Hazey-boy. You have me on Skype, hit me up if you need anything or just want to bullshit. I know you aren't leaving permanently, but this is pretty big.

Is it really? Haha. Someone new will take my place and turn this place around and have a bigger impact than me. I am sure of it. :) I shall hit you up on that ol' Skype though my friend. <3

For all who care, my Skype is HazeyGCN

There is no rating I can give your post which truly depicts my admiration for you bro, WGBB has been quite possibly the greatest experience of my online life and that's down to you welcoming me into the site with open arms and not banning me for committing sexism/abuse/hate/inappropriate images and other federal laws. I love everyone here at WGBB but Haze has been the most inspirational and over the period of time I've been here, grown to be one of my closest pals.

We all need to stay in contact, I better make a skype and add you!

A new era begins here, hopefully it'll be just as epic as the last.

There is no rating I can give your post which truly depicts my admiration for you bro, WGBB has been quite possibly the greatest experience of my online life and that's down to you welcoming me into the site with open arms and not banning me for committing sexism/abuse/hate/inappropriate images and other federal laws. I love everyone here at WGBB but Haze has been the most inspirational and over the period of time I've been here, grown to be one of my closest pals.

We all need to stay in contact, I better make a skype and add you!

A new era begins here, hopefully it'll be just as epic as the last.
I would like this, but I don't want to be the third wheel in your relationship with Haze. :whistling:

Hows everyone doing today?

Good! I finished thebookstore - except some boring category linking stuff which I'm getting someone else to do- after they've finished, I'll be able to release it live and hopefully we'll get some more sales for charity. How are you doing today? :)

Good! I finished thebookstore - except some boring category linking stuff which I'm getting someone else to do- after they've finished, I'll be able to release it live and hopefully we'll get some more sales for charity. How are you doing today? :)

I'm good but very sleepy because I had a rough night of sleep. Going to go to bed a little earlier tonight to get an extra hour or two of sleep :) But before then I have to finish listening to this podcast.

I'm good but very sleepy because I had a rough night of sleep. Going to go to bed a little earlier tonight to get an extra hour or two of sleep :) But before then I have to finish listening to this podcast.

Someone's in RED. I wonder how that happened.... :p

Good :) Doing some research for my essay today...

What you writing about?

And dinner time :D

16Qjjl.jpg

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds