Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

f2vqef.jpg
Make a video of you doing it if you were to, I would be the happiest person alive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I'd read the past few pages. But I am too afraid that it is very 'sticky' and tissues were not used due to the win hidden upon them.

Well, I'd read the past few pages. But I am too afraid that it is very 'sticky' and tissues were not used due to the win hidden upon them.

Lol, this whole thread needs disinfecting.. but just remember, tomorrow when it's only me and Southern online; shits gonna get messy real fast! :rofl:

Lol, this whole thread needs disinfecting.. but just remember, tomorrow when it's only me and Southern online; shits gonna get messy real fast! :rofl:
It really does... So many tissues.

I am having the weirdest conversation with a Marine veteran on another forum. We are talking about how we would mount Scarlet Johansen and Natalie Portman. xD Bro-bonding moment right there.

It really does... So many tissues.

I am having the weirdest conversation with a Marine veteran on another forum. We are talking about how we would mount Scarlet Johansen and Natalie Portman. xD Bro-bonding moment right there.

On the Internet, eh?
Might be a paedophile, don't send nudes.

I'm too old for pedo's to come get me haha. I'm helping him out with his website so it's nice to have a friendly relationship with yo clients dawg.

Wait, so maybe your the paedophile?
What if your grooming me? :eek:

On a serious note, is he like an Afghan vet?

Wait, so maybe your the paedophile?
What if your grooming me? :eek:

On a serious note, is he like an Afghan vet?
I'm hunting you dear Gytix.

I think so, he talked about how he was now a veteran and the country doesn't give two shits about the vets. So I'd assume so. He wants me to design a logo for his Marine support organization and offered money but I turned it down so I'm supporting a good cause.

I'm hunting you dear Gytix.

I think so, he talked about how he was now a veteran and the country doesn't give two shits about the vets. So I'd assume so. He wants me to design a logo for his Marine support organization and offered money but I turned it down so I'm supporting a good cause.

I can dodge paedophiles like a fat kid can eat cake.

Nice one supporting them mate!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds