Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Too busy watching Mike Tyson Highlight reels.

Kinda want to design something else today too. The remake signature wasn't enough. :p

Too busy watching Mike Tyson Highlight reels.

Kinda want to design something else today too. The remake signature wasn't enough. :p

I could knock him out, one blow to the nuts.

Do something epic with my name on it, that way I can take credit for it and say that you stole it from me.. then I'll get hired by Microsoft to design their latest next generation console, and earn millions in royalties; ok?

I could knock him out, one blow to the nuts.

Do something epic with my name on it, that way I can take credit for it and say that you stole it from me.. then I'll get hired by Microsoft to design their latest next generation console, and earn millions in royalties; ok?
Sounds like a plan.

I might forfeit the competition.. I'm heading out to build my new garage with my dad and brother, stall it 'till later tonight :bow:

I might forfeit the competition.. I'm heading out to build my new garage with my dad and brother, stall it 'till later tonight :bow:
Hehe... Doesn't it end in like August though? We got plenty of time to wreck this place with posts until then.

Hehe... Doesn't it end in like August though? We got plenty of time to wreck this place with posts until then.

Hmmpf, such a long competition.. I "must" win.
I take back all my trash talk, the winner of this will defiantly deserve it, the true test of man kind has just begun.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds