Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Hmmpf, such a long competition.. I "must" win.
I take back all my trash talk, the winner of this will defiantly deserve it, the true test of man kind has just begun.
Agreed. I say we both go for first and second then split the money 50-50 then move into my trailer and start a family. It's the only way.

Advertisement Placeholder
I figured heheh.

So what you up to man? I got nothing to do today and it's only 3 PM here, you know who is going to win this contest. ;)

I've been working for most of the day.. still managed to post like a bitch <3
Was heading out to get a new dog! Can't wait.. but I "have" to wait 'till tomorrow for some shitty reason..

I've been working for most of the day.. still managed to post like a bitch <3
Was heading out to get a new dog! Can't wait.. but I "have" to wait 'till tomorrow for some shitty reason..
What kind of dog? Make sure to show your other broken toe Dog the same affection or it'll get pissed. :p

2s198a0.jpg

White German Shepard, 2 months old. (That pic is of a 2 week old pup, mines slightly bigger)

DAAAAWWW :p

It'll be cool having two dogs (unless you got more). My apartment only allows me to have one pet so it's kind of a bummer as dogs are the coolest pets around. Fuck cats.

I live on quite a large peice of land with my family, about 3/4 of an acre. We had 2 ducks, 3 chickens, 1 rooster and my dog, most of the chickens and ducks died, only got one chicken left cause of foxes.
Looking forward to getting out new dog tomorrow! I'll probably hardly be on lol

Which means that this guy is going to win the competition. ;) HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW DOG. :D

Monday I'm hanging out with some buddies of mine so that'll be your time to shine too I suppose. Doesn't mean I can't post from my phone. :p

Which means that this guy is going to win the competition. ;) HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW DOG. :D

Monday I'm hanging out with some buddies of mine so that'll be your time to shine too I suppose. Doesn't mean I can't post from my phone. :p

Lol, by the end of the comp, we'll all have like 5k posts :D

Lol, by the end of the comp, we'll all have like 5k posts :D
Damn I keep forgetting it ends in August. I think they are just trying to abuse our posting super powers hehe.

The 50 bucks will go to maybe starting up that forum I was talking about so feel guilty if you win hehe.

Damn I keep forgetting it ends in August. I think they are just trying to abuse our posting super powers hehe.

The 50 bucks will go to maybe starting up that forum I was talking about so feel guilty if you win hehe.

I don't even have a PayPal account, so "if" I won, I'd ask for it to be sent to my brothers PayPal.
We have beastly super powers! xD

I don't even have a PayPal account, so "if" I won, I'd ask for it to be sent to my brothers PayPal.
We have beastly super powers! xD
You should get a PayPal man, it's pretty simple. I haven't hooked a bank account to mine though so an unverified account is a bit limited. Should be verifying it in the next month or so if I get super serious about this design thing.

You should get a PayPal man, it's pretty simple. I haven't hooked a bank account to mine though so an unverified account is a bit limited. Should be verifying it in the next month or so if I get super serious about this design thing.

My brothers is verified, so I can just use his whenever really.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds