Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Haha, you funny bros. I await the hoards of spam when I wake up tomorrow. Good night bros. <3 Good luck with the competition. xD I realised we haven't set a date for the ending yet but we'll do that soon enough. xD

Haha, you funny bros. I await the hoards of spam when I wake up tomorrow. Good night bros. <3 Good luck with the competition. xD I realised we haven't set a date for the ending yet but we'll do that soon enough. xD

Isn't it the 18th of August?
We shall make you proud, and make many new posts, we only do it for the better of WGBB; I swear.

There wasn't a finishing date set when I left for holiday so Xpl0iter obviously stuck it up there. The wonders of having uber staff ;) Also, I should learn to read threads fully...

There wasn't a finishing date set when I left for holiday so Xpl0iter obviously stuck it up there. The wonders of having uber staff ;) Also, I should learn to read threads fully...

I think me and Southern are posting as if the contest ends tomorrow or something lol

Lol, good thinking..
I was expecting Rhys to be posting like mad, haven't seen him all day though..
See with this thing lasting a month long our headstart is all we have. People can respond to us so easy then they are right up here with us. I mean, we aren't that far ahead if you think about it. It's easy enough to catch up.

See with this thing lasting a month long our headstart is all we have. People can respond to us so easy then they are right up here with us. I mean, we aren't that far ahead if you think about it. It's easy enough to catch up.

I'm just replying as much as possible..
Staff where genius making it last a month "forcing" us to post like mad to try and gain leads on each other etc, I swear this is the best contest I've been involved with.

I'm just replying as much as possible..
Staff where genius making it last a month "forcing" us to post like mad to try and gain leads on each other etc, I swear this is the best contest I've been involved with.
Yeah me too man. The prize is one of the biggest I've seen for a forum, so they are sure getting their money's worth. Plus the twists with the guides and stuff is sneaky as hell rofl.

Yeah me too man. The prize is one of the biggest I've seen for a forum, so they are sure getting their money's worth. Plus the twists with the guides and stuff is sneaky as hell rofl.

Yeah lol, I posted one guide, but I'm just gonna stick to replying etc; hopefully if I stay active over the month; I'll be rewarded :banana:

Perhaps. I'll hook you up with a penthouse and hookers.

My posting has slowed, I feel so tired haha.

All the posting has slowed a bit, just me and Rhys spamming the counting games lol
This is your chance to work on your designs bro, ;) I;m just sitting on the sofa watching TV with my dog :ilike:

All the posting has slowed a bit, just me and Rhys spamming the counting games lol
This is your chance to work on your designs bro, ;) I;m just sitting on the sofa watching TV with my dog :ilike:
Yeah I'm probably gonna do that. Haven't made anything at all today, doesn't feel right.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds