Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks mate!
Post your work as soon as you finish it, I wanna see!
Will do. Probably gonna do the Pen tool tutorial first.

I have been wasting my time just a little bit, been collecting my dip cans the past three months or so and made a pyramid rofl.

Will do. Probably gonna do the Pen tool tutorial first.

I have been wasting my time just a little bit, been collecting my dip cans the past three months or so and made a pyramid rofl.

erh0uc.jpg

That's not your picture and the fruity flavors are disgusting. And my tower is soooo much bigger. :p

Howdy Sam, I'm doing purdy good. Writing up a Pen Tool tutorial for the photoshop people. Whats up with you? :)

Of course it aint mine, from the first page on Google when I typed in "dip pyramid" lol

Do you keep all your can things?

That's not your picture and the fruity flavors are disgusting. And my tower is soooo much bigger. :p

Howdy Sam, I'm doing purdy good. Writing up a Pen Tool tutorial for the photoshop people. Whats up with you? :)

About to buy another domain..... :) And some SUPER cheap hosting (it's 90% discounted) to start a wallpaper site! I just can't stop :(

Of course it aint mine, from the first page on Google when I typed in "dip pyramid" lol

Do you keep all your can things?

I just started collecting them a while back, got around 100 or so stacked up on my desk now haha. I use to throw them away then I saw a picture of a dip pyramid and just had to keep them.

About to buy another domain..... :) And some SUPER cheap hosting (it's 90% discounted) to start a wallpaper site! I just can't stop :(

Hey, if it makes you happy by all means go for it! Hell, I could make some wallpapers to help you out if you want. I'm a bit busy right now but here in the next few days I can whip some up for you.

Where'd you get the hosting from?

I just started collecting them a while back, got around 100 or so stacked up on my desk now haha. I use to throw them away then I saw a picture of a dip pyramid and just had to keep them.

Lol, but what if they fall on top of you and you can't reply to anything!? :eek:

Someones going to loose our posting contest by sleeping.... :banana: :)

Nah, me and Southern will get about 200 posts tomorrow again. :ilike:

Sam, you need to check over my guide btw.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds