Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello/Goodbye/General Chat thread

It's only 8:33 here and I also plan on going to sleep at 5 AM haha. Don't got any work tomorrow (been doing mowing jobs, transporting hay, redneck shit) so I'll probably be on all day tomorrow. Wish I could have today but the morning hours I had to take care of my sick dog. :/

Good show btw.

My dogs got a broken leg, shes sitting in my room with me watching Band of Borthers; she sleeps outside, so this is a treat cause she hurt herself, wish she could stay in 'ere more.

I'll be on all day tommorow, so I'll talk to ya then xD

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah my dog is an inside dog but she fucked her leg or her back up somehow, so she too has been sleeping in my room or just hanging out all day. Been having to haul her ass up and down the stairs all day though haha.

Talk to you later bro.

Yeah my dog is an inside dog but she fucked her leg or her back up somehow, so she too has been sleeping in my room or just hanging out all day. Been having to haul her ass up and down the stairs all day though haha.

Talk to you later bro.

Lol, just heading to bed now; my dog is sound a sleep on the foot of my bed :3
Good night all!

Ello' ello' ello...

article-1058730-0092859500000578-641_468x611.jpg

Just back, she broke her toe.. :nolike:
On the plus side, she gets to stay in my room for another month! :love:

Nah, she doesn't even realise :laugh: She just hobbles around with a big smile, need to go give her painkillers :ilike:

Just back, she broke her toe.. :nolike:
On the plus side, she gets to stay in my room for another month! :love:
So much for Broken leg rofl! My dog had slammed into a coffee table and fucked her muscles in her back up. She's doing better, but still moving slowly about and such. It's sad, but alas I have no money for a vet. So she'll have to tough it out or I'll have to take my rifle and put her down...

Just imagine if I was like that haha! Yeah if she needs to go I'll take her, but she'll be fine.

Anyways... Excited for the competition in which I will be the winner and all shall lose. Unless it is a referral contest, then I'm fucked.

I don't see what the hype is about the posting contest, my name has already been engraved into the trophy.
Better luck next time! :ilike:
16as9w8.jpg

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds