Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Health and Safety

D

Deleted member 403

What is the best way to reinforce health and safety in the workplace? It depends on the kind of workplace you work in what health and safety measures you have. Most workplaces have a first aid kit, working fire alarms, drinking water, and the appropriate cleaning equipment would be the norm.

Advertisement Placeholder
The availability of work and safety tools like fire alarm systems, drinking water, Fire extinguishers are very important safety tools that all employees should be made aware of and be able to adhere to their right usage.

Health and safety should not be neglected by any organisation who has the employees at hearts. Any employee who works in a workplace should be considered family of that workplace, so safety measures should be put in place,incase the needs arises.

The major problem for me now is not getting enough exercise. I work from home and my working schedule is not uniform. Sometimes I work all night, sometimes I wake up earning in the morning to work. My work depends on the assignments I have. I don't find time to exercise.

The major problem for me now is not getting enough exercise. I work from home and my working schedule is not uniform. Sometimes I work all night, sometimes I wake up earning in the morning to work. My work depends on the assignments I have. I don't find time to exercise.
I will advise you to set aside some time for you to be working out and be exercising your body because all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy so you should have some time to work out and have some fun.

Health and safety should not be overlooked in any organisation, work places should try to get health and safety equipment to ensure the safety of their staff. Safety procedure, first aid box, fire extinguishers and alarms are very important to an organisation's safety.
What is the best way to reinforce health and safety in the workplace? It depends on the kind of workplace you work in what health and safety measures you have. Most workplaces have a first aid kit, working fire alarms, drinking water, and the appropriate cleaning equipment would be the norm.
[automerge]1633353653[/automerge]
Health and safety should not be overlooked in any organisation, work places should try to get health and safety equipment to ensure the safety of their staff. Safety procedure, first aid box, fire extinguishers and alarms are very important to an organisation's safety

Normally most work place have the neccesary first aid kits for treatment but that's just for immediate and temporary treatment, i beleive offices and workplace must have a registered hospitals nearby their company to attend to them Incas of any emergency.

It is important that everything that can create danger in the workplace should be labelled accordingly. There should also be hazard education and first aid education to the staff.

It actually do depend on the type of workplace. If Inna factory or a building construction site for instance, it is mandatory for everyone on site to put on their head gear against accidents

I agree. I think every workplace has different means to combat health challenges. Some workplace have some health section to help employees as well as therapists.

Health and safety has to do with how you can manage yourself and on a long run your environment. It's gets us to know what we are to do at a particular point in time as far as our life is concern, that is to say, talking about different hazards around us and possible ways to mitigate them.

I wouldn't work in a place where health and safety equipments are lacking because they are vital.A first aid kit,fire alarms and extinguishers are necessary in any workplace.

Health is wealth. The priority of any organization should be the safety of her members. The environment should be comfortable and conducive for workers to produce at maximum capacity. Also. Exit channels should be made available incase of emergencies.

Every worker should be registered for health insurance for better health, if the place is an heavy industry, workers should be given safety kits such as safety boots, safety goggles, gloves so as to prevent any kind of hazards, the health workers and ambulances should also be in place in case of any emergencies. The Government should also make sure the organizations are all abiding by the health and safety practices.

Safety first, remember your family is the first person to welcome you home form work, so your family needs you so work safely....

I think it will be a great idea to have a first aid kit at workplace and people should be trained how to use them. This is because there are many people who do not know how to use the first aid kit or how to use fire extinguishers.

Well in a poultry you health is very important because of the birds poo so your nose mask is compulsory your overall and your gloves and there is always a disinfectant water to dip your legs when going in and out of every pen.

Truely every business organization should have a health practitioners to healp guard the workers on how to use the health equiment or materials

It is very important and should be one of the things that should be set up when setting the company up. Safety tools anf gadget should be made available in the company incase of any emergency

The best place to work is a place where they value your health and safety not the ones that work and work someone without break

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds