Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Health and Safety

It depend with the working place but the key things to look at is health and safety.Health has to do with the well being of the normal body presentation of the person.Are they well and performing at their best.If the working environment is too stressfull then the workers must be given enough rest,if it is highly infectious then routine vaccinations,screening or check ups.

Safety is measures you have put in place to prevent any safety related situation,accident or contraction.Personal protective gear,musk's,gloves,heat stroke measuring device,infection prevention protocols,fire assembly point,exit points signage,adequate water,bucket of sand,routine training in drills and any other mechanisms that can be employed to escape any safety threat will do for most working environments.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well like you said, it depends on the kind of work place and the working environment. Giving out safety tips and healthy tips on what kind of food to eat and all that would also help the staff there live a healthy life as well

One of the ways to ensure safety in the workplace is to observe all the precautionary measure. Avoid working yourself up to maintain your health.

Health and safety is a positive wellbeing, it helps in preventing people from getting ill and having accidents and it places several serious responsibilities on employers.

I don't usually engage in overtime because I am more concerned about my health on long-term. Some people usually say that I am busy that's why I don't engage in overtime.

Health and safety at workplace...
This is about promoting positive wellbeing, in terms of their comfort, happiness and contentment. If this is looked into or taken as a necessity, it could affect productivity.

health is a very important thing in our life because without health nobody do any thing. and safety is in work places you saft your work.

Accident can happen at anytime in human life. Humans must always be prepared for this. That's why every company must have a health and hazard sector

The best way to reinforce health and safety in the workplace should be to make sure everyone is well kitted on site. Like for those in the construction companies, should always be on the protective headgears

Work places should go the extra mile of having a sort of mini clinic on site as this helps with emergencies and can be used to foster promotion of frequent health checks among workers.

To enforce health and safety in your office and surrounding because anything can happen and incase of emergency, this can be done by putting in first aid boxes, fire safety and others that are necessary

Health and safety is what every respomsible organisation should be taken seriously.I remember when i did my industrial training in an organisation,I started ahead of schedule and wsa working for some weeks until the the safety officer discovered i have not done my safty induction,i had to do it that week.That is how a responsible organisation should be.

Cleanliness of bathrooms and office space is very important. If you work in unclean environment, it will pose health risks. Safe water is also important in the office.

Health and safety shouldn't be overlooked in any workplace.
Health and safety tools should be made available like the first aid kit

What is the best way to reinforce health and safety in the workplace? It depends on the kind of workplace you work in what health and safety measures you have. Most workplaces have a first aid kit, working fire alarms, drinking water, and the appropriate cleaning equipment would be the norm.
Well the only thing I could notice as health safety equipment in my workplace is the first aid box so we have many drugs inside should in case any of us feel sick so we go straight to the box and take drugs and use them as describe though.

It is very important to reinforce health and safety in every working environment. You can do that by pasting fliers about the importance of safety where workers can see them, you could also generally educate them on the importance of ensuring safety in the work place.

Some companies would pay for it staff's medicals . Aside the first aid treatment that would be made available to the sick staff, the company would pay for every penny spent at the hospital upon the presentation of the payment receipt.

The best way to reinforce health and safety in the workplace is to ensure that a health unit or health and safety department is created and managed by a HSE officer. This will make all compliance of health be met in the workplace.

I think the best approach is to have a medical unit no matter how little. This way people know where to go for the slightest issues. Working areas should also have clean bathrooms, sanitizers, and all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds