Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Health and Safety

Yeah health and safety should be the most priority thing an organization should always try to consider ,to get the workers covered just in case of any unexpected bad happening occurs

Advertisement Placeholder
A good organization that have it workers at heart Will make sure it have safety kit or safety precaution to be taken. Once you are working in an organisation that doesn't promote, it will only mean the organisation does not have their workers at heart.

I think companies should also grant holidays to people who get sick or if they get into an accidents. Many companies simply fire an employee if he or she gets into an accident. i used to work at such a company that never used to grant holidays.

It is also important that you should put out markings that indicate places that contain flammable materials or chemicals that might be harmful to children so that people will take precautions.

It is also important that you should put out markings that indicate places that contain flammable materials or chemicals that might be harmful to children so that people will take precautions.

In many developed countries hotels, restaurants, and many business places also have smoke detectors that can detect smoke and ring the siren in the place to make people aware that something is wrong.

Most of the multinational companies over here takes safety as one of their priorities. The ensure that people follow normal protocol before they can begin to work in the factory. One of this protocol is to wear safety boots and Carry things within your capacity.

I think more should be done on the enforcement of the use of safety apparatus and equipments in places of work. Any worker or staff who is not kitted in the right apparatus should be denied access to the facility.

Well staying healthy is actually very important because you need to be in good shape so you will be able to work effectively and so you will get to live long on Earth so health is really important

Yeah, I believe it's very important to take good care of ourselves and maintain good health as a worker and organisations should be able to make this possible if actually they value the health of their workers

A place that does not take precautions could be prosecuted and there have been many cases where the company managers or owners were prosecuted because they never implemented safety measures and the labor died as a result.

What is the best way to reinforce health and safety in the workplace? It depends on the kind of workplace you work in what health and safety measures you have. Most workplaces have a first aid kit, working fire alarms, drinking water, and the appropriate cleaning equipment would be the norm.
No matter how small a business place or a company is, it should be able to cater for the safety of its employees and customers.
Safety equipment like the fire extinguisher, fire alarms and first aid kit should be available in case of any accident.
That is a good way to ensure the health and safety of people in your working environment.

I think another way a company can improve the health of their employees is by offering good health allowances to employees who have low salaries. Many organizations in my country offer health allowances solely to people who hold good positions.

I wouldn't work in a place where health and safety equipments are lacking because they are vital.A first aid kit,fire alarms and extinguishers are necessary in any workplace.
It is risky working in such an environment where these vital health and safety equipment are lacking. In a case of emergency, how are workers expected to cope? All work environments should get a health and safety kit.
[automerge]1638540454[/automerge]
I wouldn't work in a place where health and safety equipments are lacking because they are vital.A first aid kit,fire alarms and extinguishers are necessary in any workplace.
It is very risky to work in an environment where there is no safety or health kit. It means such a working environment does not care about the welfare of people.

Last edited:
Health and safety at workplace...
This is about promoting positive wellbeing, in terms of their comfort, happiness and contentment. If this is looked into or taken as a necessity, it could affect productivity.
Any working environment without a good and functioning health facility or at least a first aid kit does not care about the safety of their staff and customers.
There may be accidents at a workplace, and to curb situations from worsening, health and safety kits can help.

In most business organization or company they have health care workers who takes care and maintain the health of it's workers. It must be free though or affordable

In addition to the points that you've raised above, one thing that I feel is necessary and is done by most top organizations in the world is to constantly have health training programmes for your staff from time to time.

Making good policies related to health and safety must be a top priority of any company. In many countries, the government makes sure that the company has a good health policy and this is why they also tend to check the health of their employees and they have a separate department for that.

In most workplaces there is smoke detector and other tools that is needed to raise alarm whenever event arises, in most business organisation in there is always a safety Lodge that whenever there is accident everyone are expected to be there, This should be available in all houses.

In a workplace, either dangerous or a safe work place in any organisation, safety measure must be taken by providing first aid kit just increase accident that might happen in the workplaces.
What is the best way to reinforce health and safety in the workplace? It depends on the kind of workplace you work in what health and safety measures you have. Most workplaces have a first aid kit, working fire alarms, drinking water, and the appropriate cleaning equipment would be the norm.

As an employee it is your right to know your work place hazards, you have the right to participate in health and safety discussions in your work place, you also have the right to refuse dangerous work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds