Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

At least that I'll treatment will remind many of establishing their own businesses. If they are being treated well, even in next generation to come, they will never think of being free from that slavery. At times, it is good for us to be treated in some certain ways that will make us to think twice
It is not going to be possible for all to have their own individual businesses. We all can't be bosses. The poor treatment makes them to repeat the cycle all over again as you said. We all need humanity wether we are business owners or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
It happens almost everywhere whereby,because of lack of job opportunities and poor economy of the state,an employer will take advantage of the employee in the sense that,the employer will pay less for more work and treats the employer unjustly.

I have seen people fall into depression in these conditions. When the pandemic hit, many people lost jobs as a result of this, this threw people into stress and depression as the world economy suffered a big blow.

If you want to get a proper job, work in a proper company, and not be treated as a slave, you should always get higher degree with good grades. If you do not have education qualification, you will always land in a poor paying jobs

Yes I have seen what employee face when there is little or no job opportunity in the country, one of the things employee face harassment from managers and also they usually face discrimination

In Africa with all the things on white collar job for survival which is not actually the best because a responsible man well like to take all the shame just to sit in the office with ac, why can't you just take the reason start your own business ?

I don't have a job, I live on allowance. By not having a job, I am sacrificing my desires, wants and wishes. I cannot go to movie, I cannot buy trendy dress, I cananot spent money on chocolates and icecream.

I for one has experienced the wow of joblessness and even after getting a little job to do I don't enjoy my job because my employers can be frustrating almost all the time. But one has to be patient I don't wanna eat sand

This is why it is so important to learn a skill. You have to have a source of income in life, not everyone will be employed, in a case where you cannot be employed, you can startup your own business. The frustration of unemployment has pushed people to start up illegal businesses, some have fallen into depression. It is indeed very bad.
Learning a skill is so important, and my advice to undergraduates is to do this while they are in school, you can start your business right from your college and it becomes much easier when you graduate

It is obvious that the competition in the job market will not go away anytime soon. So, employees take the crappy actions from their bosses just to survive

The fact is not everybody can accept some kind of treatments,but to make ends meet we have to cut our condition and terms, else we will be at the mercies of unemployment,knowing fully well people are waiting to take on your work.

That's what most people do, endure until they get a better paying alternative, and it's better. Though you could save some money and then start up a business with it then quit your job.

The way some employer treats their staff is appalling. They treat them as if they are animals simply because they work under their establishment. It is good most time to be your own boss but some people have to work under someone to raise startup capital for their own business.

It's not really good at all . So in life we should be ready for any circumstances no matter where we meet our self . We should always learn to acquire skills both vocational .

It happens almost everywhere whereby,because of lack of job opportunities and poor economy of the state,an employer will take advantage of the employee in the sense that,the employer will pay less for more work and treats the employer unjustly.
Employers tends to use the lack of jobs in the country to abuse their employees by making them to spend extra hours at work without adding some money or compensate them for the overtime they do at work.

Employers tends to use the lack of jobs in the country to abuse their employees by making them to spend extra hours at work without adding some money or compensate them for the overtime they do at work.
It's not fair at all to take advantage of people, let alone when the work for someone and they don't get what they deserve from their sweat.

I think the education system should train people to be totally self dependent after graduation. Skills that can make them stand alone should be taught in schools

I think the education system should train people to be totally self dependent after graduation. Skills that can make them stand alone should be taught in schools
You are so right in your submission . the schools should dwell more on equipping the students with life sustaining skills either in the field of study or some other related ones.

This is one of the reasons I am preparing myself for online business. I have seen a lot of people who graduated from the University and could not even be able to get a decent job. Such is very bad and I wouldn't like to face it.

Looking for jobs can be a very frustrating experience for a anybody and this can all be traced back to the bad state of the economy. This can be averted only by collective effort.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds