Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

Sincerely speaking it has not been easy for some of the people or workers working under some one either in a company or even as home maid. this is prevalent most especially in the third world countries were labour is not respected.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is why it is so important to learn a skill. You have to have a source of income in life, not everyone will be employed, in a case where you cannot be employed, you can startup your own business. The frustration of unemployment has pushed people to start up illegal businesses, some have fallen into depression. It is indeed very bad.
This kind of situation is what happens when you see a graduate working as a filling station attendant. One can imagine such a humiliation. First to talks about the little salary and second about the kind of insults such a person would be facing working in such a place.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning, how employees suffer due to low job opportunities, well I have to say that you are indeed right about this that there are very little job opportunities out there and people don't want to lose their jobs

Being your own boss or being financially independent is the overall goal but truth be told, not everyone can work Alone and not everyone can start and scale up a business .

Unfortunately this happens a lot, and most employees just stick it out because they have no other place to work and they have responsibilities to attend to so they have no choice than to tolerate

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
This is what every body who chooses to look for employment where there is none faces every day. I think that it is better to choose to start to do things on your own even if the income is little. employment nowadays is very hard, harder than it was in those days. one has to be wise.

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
Life has not been faithful to many employees out their who were subjected to hardship and a life of slavery from their boss Just because there's unemployment out there and many people are looking for a job.

That feeling can be quit frustrating, many people work more than they are being paid, i have seen alot of people work like slaves just so they can get little salary and some even get delayed payment.

Working under someone has been a bad experience I never wish to happen again you work all day, week and even on weekends and the salary is nothing to write home about, some bosses use you like a machine, they never care who you are or how you are feeling, some even insult, harass and maltreat their employees, they do not have human feelings at all
It is the high rate of unemployment that makes some bosses to behave in such manner. They believe that no matter the way you are treated you will still stay do to scarcity of job and it is most common when there is no labour law that protects the interest of employees.

If there are no job opportunities, why don't you create opportunities yourself. There is a lot to do, and a lot of things can make you successful, all you need is eye to see the opportunity.

I do not pitied those people that are going through all this because that is what they want, some of them are much more interested in white-collar job without thinking of establishing their own business,, everyone need to start something at least from the scratch.

Employees faces stress everyday when there is little or no job opportunity, they face threat from their employers and they are been payed little money because the employer knows there is no work so the worker has no where to go.
It is a true fact,this type of situation is mostly experience when more persons are pursuing fewer jobs,the employer usually give stringent conditions to employees,knowing that they will always get a replacement if they leave.

It's really disheartening to see and experience being badly treated by employers simply because they think they are doing you a favour. And it's impossible to leave as you don't have any option.
[automerge]1624722012[/automerge]
Working under people makes good and bad experience. Its either moving you forward or backwards. It sometimes makes you have good experience about management and how to manage a business.
That is why it is good to learn a skill so that you can have something to fall back on in cases like this. Alot of people think it must be white collar job or nothing else.

I remember this one time an old friend examined his ordeal to me about his workplace, it was really discouraging me to work for anyone, it's not easy sometimes which is why it's good to own one's business.

No doubt working for yourself is the best, but then everyone needs the labour market. If you start a company you also needs to employ someone, so the opinions that everyone should be self employed is not feasible. In the long run we all want to live a comfortable life which can be affected by both being self employed or working for others.

It is really a bad story and never a good report to write home about. It is very frustrating that one will find job and never see yet life keeps bringing hills and valleys to one's way

No doubt working for yourself is the best, but then everyone needs the labour market. If you start a company you also needs to employ someone, so the opinions that everyone should be self employed is not feasible. In the long run we all want to live a comfortable life which can be affected by both being self employed or working for others.
When the lockdown was declared here and more than 30 people in our neighborhood lost their jobs they reinvented themselves into business. Most are selling food and household items that gave them the livelihood that they needed when there is no employment around. Until now some of them are still doing business.

Yes this is phenomenon which exist arround so common , I think people should give priority to their dignity though and they can find job with more rights if they are decesive .

We are all matured and we deserve something good,and not to be treated badly by anyone because of a chicken salary,it might be difficult for you to quit a well-paying job because of how you are treated badly but you really need to do something about it.

Yes I have seen what some employees face in the cause of discharging their duties at their job places. They simply have no choice available to them, else they'd leave already

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds