Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

Employees faces lots. Such as depression, frustration among others. Because the joy of going through a discipline in an institution is to get a good job and at least ne an employee for few years, then if you have the mindset, you can go into entrepreneurship and start growing your own business

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes absolutely right you are. Yes when some one work under he will feel some discomfort too and he can not do much for him self. Sometimes people leave jobs because of ego and after sometimes they regret for this. So it complicated for them

It is not good when an employee is being treat badly, most of the employee are not been paid the way they suppose to be, but some are enduring due to lack of job opportunity out there, they keep on fighting for their right. Most often the employer will feel like they are the boss aways that they can do what they like with their employees.

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
This is heartbreaking to see and it is so frustrating to see that any change or help does not come fast enough and that opportunities never goes far enough to reach all. I pray that we all get endure with our hearts and mind and faith intact, this is so heartbreaking..

It is really saddening what the job sector has become. Here in Nigeria, getting a lucrative job has become a kind of discouraging affair that many people consider learning a skill or apprenticeship to earn their living. Some managers demand more from workers and this affects a great deal.

Honestly, employees feel more entitled than job seekers because they think they are better and earning more so they subject themselves to harrasment, slavery and all sorts of inhumanity, what a shame on the so called rat race

Unemployment is a global trend , employees go through a lot to retain their jobs, of course half bread is better than none, but the best income model one can engage in that frees ones from assault, embarrassment and being maltreated is being self employed. This gives freedom and personal decision making

How to get hired by nailing the 20 most common interview questions employers ask. From obvious questions such as ‘why do you want to work for us?’ to weird and wacky ones like ‘if you were an animal what would you be?’, you’ll have a head start with the best answers. Read our tips from top interview experts and be more prepared at your interview than anyone else.

There are limited job opportunities in the country and even the one that you expect to provide you with job might still tell you you are not qualified enough. Top employers create an environment where employees feel connected to the organization and have a positive work experience that's part of a rich, fulfilling life.
Just as it is in your country, a young fresh graduate face the problem of unemployment in my own country too. The reason is that there are more graduate competing for a limited number of job. Also the situation of the country is forcing some company to lay off their workers and thereby creating more competition in the marketplace.

How to get hired by nailing the 20 most common interview questions employers ask. From obvious questions such as ‘why do you want to work for us?’ to weird and wacky ones like ‘if you were an animal what would you be?’, you’ll have a head start with the best answers. Read our tips from top interview experts and be more prepared at your interview than anyone else.

The earlier an employee emancipates himself from that seek fear of losing a job with harsh conditions, the happier his life will be. A person must not leave a job only to job into the next available job. There are alot of employees who have took the bold step of quitting their job and are now living very comfortable managing their own business.

When you go to poor or countries that are tagged developing nations. It will amaze you as to what people go through just to get a meal to eat. Then when it comes to job opportunities it becomes like a race for life.

It's really so pathetic and painful, a lot of these employees out there normally goes through a lot on a daily basis just to earn a pay at the end of the month. When I was still working under my boss I went through a lot I be came an errand boy, doing chores for him and helping him wash his car which is really so pathetic.

Actually, I've not experienced such however I've seen individuals grumble about how disappointing it tends to be and it was truly debilitating and destructive. A few managers are evil, they accept once you work for them, they own you and can slight and abuse you.

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
There are enough opportunities there days for someone, especially if he has no responsibilities yet.

Instead of living such a life, why not start an online business, no matter how small. Even PTP sites can give a more decent income than many offline jobs.

I have experienced this kind of thing and I understand how it feels.when you are faced with this kind of problem you have no option than to keep enduring and keep looking for another one.this really a pity,many people are going through this silently.

As for me yes I have seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities because it's crazy and I no what they facing because have also faced it before and bizdustry is also about to do that to everybody because people going to be tired of everything and will be jobless and this how it always started

Riffraff? That's even an understatement... like you said working for someone who is headed above you like a slavery is so common..... And the unemployment in the country caused this.....

I live in a country where ther are not many job opportunities and people are underpaid for their work. The average salary in my country is $100-$200 PER MONTH and the expenses are far much more than that. There is no option for many people but to work for those rates and people are being treated like slaves in here. The economy is unstable and there are no job opportunities, so people have no other option.

My sister it's not funny especially in the part of country am in to. there is no job opportunity anymore here, the Universities are busy producing graduate here and there, and the government is not doing anything about it, they have what they eat secondly they don't lark anything, so the poor masses the ones suffering it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds