Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

Hmm. This is actually so saddening. Employee faces a lot in securing a job in this present state of the country I am. So when you get a job, you'll want to try your best not to lose it even if it's not favorable

Advertisement Placeholder
This is why it is so important to learn a skill. You have to have a source of income in life, not everyone will be employed, in a case where you cannot be employed, you can startup your own business. The frustration of unemployment has pushed people to start up illegal businesses, some have fallen into depression. It is indeed very bad.
Employees a lot of mess when there is no job or no money to pay workers is really over here in my country there are so many frustrated unemployed youth.

If there are no job opportunities, why don't you create opportunities yourself. There is a lot to do, and a lot of things can make you successful, all you need is eye to see the opportunity.
Creating job is not as easy as you pointed it out. You some resources to be in place before you can create a job. Some job requires big capital to start which a young graduate might not be able to produce at the time.

When their is low low job opportunities to employees, the little chance they see they grab it in order to keep themselves going in life no matter how small the salary will be.

Truly, working for somebody isn't excessively intriguing, you won't have a Chance for yourself and for your family. The most noticeably awful part of it is the point at which you can join it with some other business, truly, it kills.

This is why it is so important to learn a skill. You have to have a source of income in life, not everyone will be employed, in a case where you cannot be employed, you can startup your own business. The frustration of unemployment has pushed people to start up illegal businesses, some have fallen into depression. It is indeed very bad.
I completely agree with you that it is very important for everyone to be able to learn a skill to help them as it is not everyone that can own the business or that will be employed in a good job so it is very important for one to have a skills that they can utilise or in a situation whereby they can start up your business or they don't have a job.

I know this is what a lot of people have been passing through but to me even when there is no job for me I can never pass through all those nonsense just because they're paying me salary ,it is not nice to treat other people badly.

I know this is what a lot of people have been passing through but to me even when there is no job for me I can never pass through all those nonsense just because they're paying me salary ,it is not nice to treat other people badly.
That is the situation of things in my country. Some employer will make you feel unworthy of anything at all no matter what you contribute to the progress of the business, they will never appreciate it neither will they pay your salary on time.

In my experience, I have seen a lot of what employees face from their bosses. There is no option for these employees at the moment that's why they only had to take it in their strides to accommodate the humiliation they're facing

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
Enduring the pain is what we are doing because we don't have any choice , imagine graduating from one of the best university but no job, I had to go for teaching to support my business and i am being paid #15,000 monthly and upon all that , the owner still maltreat us.

Tho is actually the obvious state of the economy where there is continuous risk g levels of unemployment and people suffer to get jobs and are under paid.

That is the situation of things in my country. Some employer will make you feel unworthy of anything at all no matter what you contribute to the progress of the business, they will never appreciate it neither will they pay your salary on time.
Sometimes they're trying to make things very difficult for their fellow Brothers, this is not a nice idea for you to treat people in a way that you will not be comfortable if the same is done to you, a simple solution is that I will not work for them.

Enduring the pain is what we are doing because we don't have any choice , imagine graduating from one of the best university but no job, I had to go for teaching to support my business and i am being paid #15,000 monthly and upon all that , the owner still maltreat us.
Some workers in a nearby construction site left because aside from the low wages that were paid to them they were also being abused by the owner of the building. It is difficult to work hard and then get berated by harsh words for a little mistake.

Sometimes they're trying to make things very difficult for their fellow Brothers, this is not a nice idea for you to treat people in a way that you will not be comfortable if the same is done to you, a simple solution is that I will not work for them.
Deciding not to work for them might be a difficult thing to do for most people considering the high rate of unemployment in the country and the government is not helping the situation with labour laws that protects the right of workers.

I saw this while working in a flower farm. Those casual workers go through so much labor just to keep their jobs and have a source of income. Sometimes they are told to come to work at 4am in the morning and leave at 7pm in the evening, yet the salary still remains the same despite overworking like that. I worked there for just a month, and decided to start a small business and concentrate in my online work.

Deciding not to work for them might be a difficult thing to do for most people considering the high rate of unemployment in the country and the government is not helping the situation with labour laws that protects the right of workers.
These are one of the reason a lot of people choose insult and slavery just because of the level of unemployment, I task the risk and start up my own business small and growing to a bigger business no matter how long.

The most devastating, joy killer is having to work a job you are not happy doing and serving under a tough boss just to be employed and receive something at the end of the month. That is why I have cultivated to sell my skills and earn my small money.

In my experience, I have seen a lot of what employees face from their bosses. There is no option for these employees at the moment that's why they only had to take it in their strides to accommodate the humiliation they're facing
Well this is not actually the best option for the owner of the business to treat people who are working with them badly ,they need to understand that if they're in the same position they will not like to be treated that way.

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.
Thanks for being so honest to all of us. Indeed working for someone or being not a boss or just a mere employee is a thing to be looked very carefully. I have also seen many employees go through pains and suffering like slavery because they are working for someone. I think he really has to endure all the pain so as not lose his job.

one of the main reasons I ventured into online business is because in my country there is little opportunities for getting jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds