Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you seen what employees face where there is little or no job opportunities?

When their is low low job opportunities to employees, the little chance they see they grab it in order to keep themselves going in life no matter how small the salary will be.
That is the reason why employer of labour treats their employees like slaves when they understand that their are scarcity of jobs if they should leave their work.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have lots of friends who have gone through such circumstances, but I haven't really experienced such a thing. Thanksfull I got a job online.

in my country there are limited job opportunities and that is the reason why I am working very hard in order to establish myself online because I can't see myself looking for jobs.

When it comes to job employment and treatment in terms of work there are many things that surround it. On the employers side some of them Tend To Be not employeeconsiderate in terms of certain decisions for example uneccessarily not trusting( I used that example because of personal experience where my boss sent me to meet a colleague who turned out to be a female colleague of his but refused to give me the number of who he was sending me to and to make the situation worst he was not on seat. On the employee side most can be very loose with your work ethics and that can become a big problem in any organisation no matter how small.

Job scarcity isn't a new thing, we are used to it. Individuals are faced with lack of jobs, that's why many enrolled to becoming self employed and learning skill as well.

That is the reason why employer of labour treats their employees like slaves when they understand that their are scarcity of jobs if they should leave their work.
They got luck that we are living in the world where mankind finds it very hard to survive. Its not easy at all. But we should keep pushing it.

I think one way or the other, most of us have been there. In a nation where the government has nothing planned for the masses, the employers become kings and the workers are slaves. That's why I try my best to learn a skill and earn at my pace

Lack of job opportunities to citizens makes people to look different from their shadows and earning peanuts just because they want to survive.

Time has gone when people depend on jobs to make money .presently people sort for their source of income by becoming entrepreneurs and having some skills.

This is why it is so important to learn a skill. You have to have a source of income in life, not everyone will be employed, in a case where you cannot be employed, you can startup your own business. The frustration of unemployment has pushed people to start up illegal businesses, some have fallen into depression. It is indeed very bad.
The first a lot of stress and frustration here there is no job or less opportunity to get job and that is very hard today and most times can even lead them to stealing.

They got luck that we are living in the world where mankind finds it very hard to survive. Its not easy at all. But we should keep pushing it.
Some times it doesn't really worth it when the humiliation is becoming unbearable at work, the best is to resign in order to save our mental health.

Honestly, working for someone/ not being your own boss is indeed a thing to look into. I have seen many go through pains and slavery simply because they are working for someone. Someone was being treated like a bunch of riffraff simply because there are no more job opportunities in the state. What can he do? He has to endure all the pains so as not to lose his job.

Seriously, it's a very tight and tough time in my country especially for the ladies when there is no much job opportunities. They get asked for sex before they can be employed.

Most of the workers are often maltreated by the companies because they know that they don't have any other option if they want to continue earning from the workplace.

Honestly, working for someone is not too interesting, you will not have Chance for yourself and for your family. The worst aspect of it is when you can combine it with any other business, honestly, it kills.
You are saying true ma ,even you won't have time to help yourself also, also dey we just be using me like machine,dey won't wish you to be come a good thing in your future,because you won't able to work for them again

Some times it doesn't really worth it when the humiliation is becoming unbearable at work, the best is to resign in order to save our mental health.
That's it dear. Already I can't fix myself in such condition. I'll definitely resign when I'm suffering on the kind of job I'm doing. I'll only do job when I'm happy with it.

I had also experienced such before when there was no job opportunity. I was being abused by paying me low, the boss used me more than the agreed time, the boss owed me salary for months and all the likes. Thank to God that I'm not under such boundage anymore.

I have heard a lot about what employees face in the hands of employees all in the name of making ends meet, we should understand that we have more value than we acknowledge.

I have heard a lot about what employees face in the hands of employees all in the name of making ends meet, we should understand that we have more value than we acknowledge.
Yes, we have quality more than what those employers can ever imagine. We don't deserve to earn very minimal amount of money compared to what we offer them.

Such employees just have to be strong and develop a more thicker skin to take all these Insults until they see or get a better option that will.come their way

Honestly working for someone is not an easy line because in such work you are expected to carry out orders given to you without any form of resilience. There are certain things employers put the employees through and considering level of joblessness at least in my country you see people still managed to take such insults not because they want to but because they've no option I don't want to lose that job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds