Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you hired a graphic designer from Fiverr to work on your forum?

Ja sa bong

Credits
Fiverr is the biggest freelancer website pool where you can get any professional you need to carry out any sort of work for you. There are thousands of graphics designer on website you can choose from their listed services.

Have you had any experience with hiring any graphics designer from Fiverr to do any graphics project on your forum?

StoryBB's logo was the result of going to Fiverr for a logo designer. I think what I got was OK, but the bigger problem is that I didn't have a particularly good brief or choose particularly well, I just picked pretty much the first one I saw that seemed reasonable enough.

I think if you're going to go to market, you really need to have a concrete idea in mind of what you want, stylistically and thematically, and try to find someone suited to what you want rather than whoever seemed to come along at the time.

I've thought about it... but honestly, don't need a "fancy image" type logo for the site... a simple text type logo works better. Sometimes simple is better.

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 3.51.41 AM.png

I still have thought about taking the above basic and getting some submissions for improving it.

One of the more "unique" ones I had was when I had my recumbent site.

1683104158713.png

I do graphics myself, so I wouldn't hire someone else. I've also looked into going to Fiverr to offer what I can do, but my daughter said she tried it and got scammed by people who wouldn't pay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor