Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever regretted your decision to resign from a company?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
I do regret resigning from my previous company without having any offer from some other company, at the moment.

I should have worked there for a little while longer before I secure another offer.
Did it ever happen to you guys? As for me, I thought of resigning completely as I had to migrate to another country. So, what are your usual ways of switching jobs? Do you search for a new job offer while working? Or would you resign from the current company to focus on the job search?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I have not heard such experience even though am still working with a company and I believe I will try as much as possible to do my beat towards achieving my success.

I won’t say I have regretted resigning from a company because it was between school and work. I would have chose the work but they do not treat their employees well so I decided to resign and further my education

Even if I am currently employed by a corporation, I don't believe I have heard of such a situation, and I am confident that I will do everything in my power to work towards success.

I have never regretted leaving an organisation , because I normally leaves when I get a better offer that at paying handsomely than the one I am doing and it has been favourably to me .

I do regret resigning from my previous company without having any offer from some other company, at the moment.

I should have worked there for a little while longer before I secure another offer.
Did it ever happen to you guys? As for me, I thought of resigning completely as I had to migrate to another country. So, what are your usual ways of switching jobs? Do you search for a new job offer while working? Or would you resign from the current company to focus on the job search?
No, I never regret for this because being working under someone is stressful and teasing so I decided to resign and to work at home in my own comfortable zone because when there is no peace of mine you are not a healthy person.

I never regret quiting my job because it's the right decision for me that time. I worked with a planning and contraction company who treats us with racism and didn't gave us full salary for 3 months. Quiting is the best decision to be taking so I never regret.

I've not had the cause to regret my decisions to leave the organizations I've worked with so far. God has been gracious to me to even ensure that I always go to places better than where I left.

Actually I have not resigned from any working organisation yet so I believe I have no knowledge about such experience but I believe I will never have a regret of my actions when it comes to issue of resigning from work.

luckily for me, i have never regretted my decision about resigning from a company, when i do resign, i always look ahead of what is before me and not what is behind me, so i never regret my decision.

Well I can only regret my resignation to a company when I was forced to do so or due to some reasons which forced me not achieving my aims in the company if not I will never turned back due to payment mode of any company.

If a situation forced you into resigning then you would have some form of regrets about leaving the place but as you said the mode of payment should not cause any form of regret.

No, I have not. The last place I worked for, I was not happy at all. I am very happy, for the most part, where I work now. It is a smaller team and there are only a few trouble makers. Everyone gets along for the most part and the office is relaxed and fun.

I have worked in a place and resigned when I discovered I wanted to be cheated and I detest this act. I didn't regret but happy for taking the step. I have found a good job that pleases other than sitting with cheaters.

I am regretting my decision of quitting my job from the previous company without having gotten another Job. This thing really haunts my destiny so much.

I am regretting my decision of quitting my job from the previous company without having gotten another Job. This thing really haunts my destiny so much.
Uh, this is pitiful. This is a lesson then to you that whenever you want to take step to quit a job you should find one available. There's an adage that says half bread is better than none.

I have never regretted any decision to resign from a company simply because I most try to have a genuine reason behind my resignation which may not affect me in the future most especially in terms of finance.

When I resign from where I was working some years ago , I raise up money to add ups to my initial savings to start up my gaming business which is of a greater benefits to me. I don't have any regret resigning.

I did not regret my decision to resign from my occupation because I was being treated unfairly, especially with unfavourable working conditions. It was a really bad period in my employment history.

I have never regretted leaving any work place.

I am of the opinion that people should be treated with good sense of discipline all the time and it is very important for employers to know this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds