Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever marketed your business on your own property?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Like in front of your house on your property. Have you ever attempted to promote a business of yours on your own property? Or do you think it'd be best to just promote the traditional ways instead?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well yeah. Not my personal business, but it was for a friend, we set up stands in front of our crib to advertise of my friend, it was a great experience and a lot of people got onboard.

Not at all. I have never market my property offline. Whenever I want to sell my property I normally advertise on my social media account (Facebook)

Yes, I have done such before. after my graduation I set up a cell phone centre at the front of my house and also the advertisement of my poultry egg production and it really by giving me more customers.

I don't own a business but I think it is appropriate to market your business in your own property (by showing a banner), on your car (by attaching a sticker), giving free products to your friends and family, etc.

Have never done that before because most people that are living within my location knows the type of business I am doing ,so is not going to be a new thing to them and I don't see the need since most people over here knows the business I am going.

Well I think is a good way but not at this early stage. I cannot be promoting my product in front of my house now since I'm yet to be old. Only Old or aged people can venture into that. I have many places to promote my products and get paid indeed

Like in front of your house on your property. Have you ever attempted to promote a business of yours on your own property? Or do you think it'd be best to just promote the traditional ways instead?
Yes, I recently started a graphic design gig, and I made some flyers I posted on our family compound as a way of promoting it, so others might see my work. What are the traditional way you made mention of?

Have you ever marketed your business on your own property.This is a question that someone needs y have in mind when someone marketing business for enterpreneur.That you must market your own business on your behalf to make profits.

Yes I have marketed my own business on my own property before and it was cost friendly because I didn't have to pay for the rent of the space I was occupying

Yes, I advertise my business in my own property because it's more comfortable that way. Though most people are aware of the business I'm into but sometime along the way I am planning on introducing something new.

I have started a business of an internet cafe for some time now and it's fast growing almost on daily basis. the first time I began the business was in family house were I invited people and also do their jobs for them in the house befor expanding out.

Personally, I have not marketed my business on any of my property before and I don't intend doing such soon as there is no business on ground at the moment. But I have seen one of my friends placing an advert with his business details in front of his house, that filling of gas is available there. And customers are really coming to patronize him.

When it comes to rigorous marketing, one should explore all means possible to market his/her product. I have tried market my products in the front of my house severally.

That was when I was growing up in my parents house. We had a deep freezer, as teenage then I sold satchet water popularly know as purewater and ice block. It was very profitable and lucrative that I saved alot of money for personal use and to register for exams without bothering my parents.

It is a very good way of marketing actually, especially if you have build a good reputation for yourself, pro won't even doubt you at all.

Yes, I actually advertised my poultry business when it was still booming. Most times, I even advertise the dung for farmers availability.

Business expansion is very good ideal. The expansivity of business make production to increase and make company to employ more employee. Therefore the expansion of business bring more income to the company and as well as country that business located.

I always like seeking for third party marketing agents to advertise my business on my behalf. They tends to make it go more viral that if I should do.

I
Yes, I actually advertised my poultry business when it was still booming. Most times, I even advertise the dung for farmers availability.
I preferred the agent to marketed my property for me for some reasons, they agents have some certificate that backs his job up

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds