Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever marketed your business on your own property?

There is a general rule that whenever you are promoting your business you should employ whatsoever thing you think that is going to make it to be successful. I usually make no exceptions to this kind of rule.

Advertisement Placeholder
Have never done that before because most people that are living within my location knows the type of business I am doing ,so is not going to be a new thing to them and I don't see the need since most people over here knows the business I am going.

My mum once use to market her drinks at home and many people patronised her from far and wide, it was good as she never had to pay any house rent or tax.

Yes, I did market my business in our front yard. We had a vehicle for hire and it's common for this type of business to be advertised on the owner's property where the vehicle is parked. We also used social media and joined community chat groups to advertise for free. We put up a small signboard in a corner lamppost near the house. Of these three, we received more inquiries from those who saw our advertisement on FB groups.​

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds