Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever marketed your business on your own property?

Of course we have. Currently my mum's shop is located in front of our house and we don't have to pay rent for space anymore. Luckily it's a very busy area and sales are very good.
If you know it wouldn't hamper business flow, why not grab the opportunity. It could even make you have two locations and more clients.

Advertisement Placeholder
I love to advertise my business over internet and at my business place because I will generate more traffic therein. I've always wanted my house to be in estate where there will be privacy.

Yes, sometimes back, before I started or open my cocking gas refill station, I was eager to start the business but the cash was not that enough to even rent a shop. so I decided to make a post at the front stage of my house for over some time before I could hired a shop for the business properly.

Of course we have. Currently my mum's shop is located in front of our house and we don't have to pay rent for space anymore. Luckily it's a very busy area and sales are very good.
If you know it wouldn't hamper business flow, why not grab the opportunity. It could even make you have two locations and more clients.
It might not really be profitable for you to market a product that is sold in shops , There are some special products you can market in your company such as, stockfish, honey, fashion product and clothing.. you won't be able to take rice and other stuff like that for marketing.

I have had owned a couple of businesses in the past and I not only managed my businesses but also marketed my businesses, I used a lot of marketing channels.

I have never done this but a lot of people use their property to promote their businesses.
Sometimes on the road you'll see people advertising their business right on their car trunks.
They encrypt the name of their business on their car parts and wherever they go, people get to see it

You can market your product or services on your property. This is like killing two birds with just one. You can create attractive banner or infographic about your business and you wrecked it on your property. This strategy would be good if you have a property at the right location.

Not at all. But I have heard alot of people who started their business by marketing the business in front of their own house and over a period of time they make a very big establishment and they are enjoying it due to their hard work.

Personally to me selling my own goods my self is not a big idea or difficult thing especially if the goods is very good and legit stuff

Marketing your own business yourself is a very good way of establish and making people to know about what you sell,it will make people to know about your product.

No, I've never marketed my business on my own property. I feel marketing one one's property is actually very nice because you don't have to pay rent for using someone else property.

There is nothing bad In marketing your business on your property, as this is also going to be a very nice strategy of establishing and building trust and credibility.

Marketing a business on your property, is a very good and a simplest form of advertising your own business on your house or property. I have done that, some times back and it's has really worked out for me. am enjoying the benefits of that now without stress for advertisement.

Well, marketing one's product can really work out for those that doesn't the ability to walk around like elderly ones because of their health. But as for the young ones, you can advertise your goods online and other places to attract more customers and meet your goals.

Marketing your own business on your own property is the best thing ever to do because it will be stress free , i have helped a friend in advertising his drycleaning business in front of his house,

Well, I have not marketed my own business or product on my own property. This is because the first time, I began my business, I was given a very good background which really helped to rent a shop and some properties to start my business.

Yes, of course. It wasn't my own company, but it was for a friend, so we set up stands in front of our crib to promote my friend's business. It was a great experience, and a lot of people joined in.

There are several creative ways in which you can create awareness about your product and services. you can create a big banner and erect it at the place where there are a lot of traffic. Whoever is interested in your service will patronize you and locate your company with the details on the banner.

Yes i have have many opportunities of advertising and marketing my own business both online and offline , I am into catering and baking business , so i di advertise my business online most of the time.

I have never done that, but I know of many people who do that. For example, there are many people in here who have opened tuition centers in my city and they have put an advertisement boards in front of their house to attract students.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds