Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever lost money through a ponzi scheme

I have never liked such type of investment. With a high reward when I didn't work much for. Ponzi have always known mainly as scam, that's why I will never invest my money on it.In this generation we should be careful and intelligent.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have lost in the past but now I will not lose again because I have rules and regulation that is covering my investment and there are some things I wash for when I'm investing in a particular website, ever since admitted my strategy i do not lost anymore, it was an horrible experience for me.
[automerge]1611987864[/automerge]
I have lost in the past but now I will not lose again because I have rules and regulation that is covering my investment and there are some things I wash for when I'm investing in a particular website, ever since admitted my strategy i do not lost anymore, it was an horrible experience for me.

There's no single soul who has actually done Ponzi scheme and has not lost money, none. What you can say is some won't lost the whole money when some do at the time of its folding. Half or all, we all lost money.

I have lost so much in them and that make me not to believe in some online sites anymore,I just pray that I recovered from most of the one I lost and i also need me to promise myself not to invest in some online site again. Any sites that promise huge return on investment is now a turn off to me.

No I haven't because the majority of the time if anyone was trying something like that, I would know. I'm usually on the tale-end of someone's intentions. I wouldn't say I'm a human lie detector as that isn't true. Plenty of people have lied to me and got away with it. Though it's far off if they lie to me for money. And very doubtful I would ever fall for it to. The only time that could happen is if I gave someone a small amount first and they were going to come back. Then it's possible. But unlikely.

Anybody that want to invest should first of all know that online investment is a risky something, for me I never invest in ponzi, for me what I discovered is that it is greediness that makes people lost in their online investment.

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Have you ever lost money to a ponzi scheme and how much did you loose?
I was beginning to have and to come into the world of Internet also from my little calculation I've been able to loss not less than $500 on Ponzi scheme,some of them aside that you must pay for registration and some of them are mining site that after earning so much I wasn't able to withdraw my money but well there are some ways I come to know a Ponzi site,any online site you are working with the requested for payment before Beginning to earn is likely to be a Ponzi investment.please beware.

Merry Christmas
did, it was the first time i invest in internet and they got me unfortunately, they never explained how the website works in anywhere but in a section that not everyone checks, and after a lot of hardwork, i found out about it, it was late but atleast i learned something from that negative experience

Haha! I also had same experience in 2016, and lost a lot of money.

Anyone willing to spend their hard-earned money on ponzi schemes should be ready to lose it all.

I've always been skeptical when it comes to investing, so I've had no losses so far to them.

I have not really lost money on Ponzi scheme because i knew how they operate so far.
I have seen others who have had such an ugly experience and i have seen how painful they were this made me to understand how greatly affected they are.

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
My friend has lost a lot in it and he also told me that you too should invest in it, but because of my lack of money, I could not invest in it luckily, but my friend was too much loss in it and he lost 500$ .

A typical Nigerian man can relate when it comes to ponzi scheme. How many do you want me to start mentioning? Is it the time of MMM? or MGLOBAL? or blog9ja or many other ponzi that just folded up, one of them is INSME that extorted #100 billion naira from people.
The fear of ponzi scheme is the beginning of financial confidence.

I have learnt my lessons through Ponzi,I will never advice you to go into it, because it caused me a lot of money and opportunities which I suppose to have achieved but thank God it makes me strong at the end of the day.ponzi is not reliable because it is not licensed,so avoid it by investing your money on other fruitful buisness.

This ponzi scheme of a thing has done much worse than good for me because I have lost nothing less than #400,000 into it. I borrowed money from my brother and invested it with the hope of cashing out cool sum of money. It was going well at first but it turned out to be a sad story in the end when MMM went missing.

I once invested on a Ponzi scheme like that and the scheme crashed. Since then I have been careful with my investment. I have not tried any Ponzi scheme again no matter how good, reliable and promising it sounds

Yes i have lost a lot of money in recent years to ponzi scheme and it has made me wiser than before. I would advise anyone not 1 try ponzi scheme at all because you would definitely regret it in the long run.
[automerge]1612356884[/automerge]
Yes i have lost a lot of money in recent years to ponzi scheme and it has made me wiser than before. I would advise anyone not 1 try ponzi scheme at all because you would definitely regret it in the long run.

Off cause, yes, I have lost a lot of money to Ponzi scheme, they all crashed out before time. One thing we should all know is that it's a business and before anyone engage in any business, he/she must be equal to the task to take risk. When doing business, you should be able to handle what ever that will come out of it be it good or bad.

The first theory of liability for brokerage firms is that, although the firm may claim to be unaware that one of its brokers is offering unlicensed and unlawful securities (known as “selling away”), brokerage firms have an absolute duty to supervise the actions of their brokers.

I don't really know what Ponzi scheme when I started in it, it was when they ran with my money I started hearing about that they are Ponzi scheme. I initially put some of my money into MMM, the biggest ponizt scheme in 2016 that ran away with people's money back then. Thank God have been able to move on with the issues.

We have no guarantee that we will not lose money in fraudulent schemes. I got a bad lesson I lost $ 300. Of course $ 300 is not a million but it is a serious loss. Psychologically this is a very bad moment when you realize that you have lost money taken away from you. We all learn from our mistakes

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds