Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever lost money through a ponzi scheme

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Have you ever lost money to a ponzi scheme and how much did you loose?
Anyone who wants to invest in a ponzi scheme should first of all take care of the fact that investing in it is very risky. You fail. I think investing in it is very risky and can be detrimental to you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes about two years ago lost a huge sum if money to a pinto scheme what's even painful was it didn't look like a ponzi scheme when I was registering but at the end jet turned out to be so, what broke my heart even more was the person I introduced the scheme to lost in millions

I have never invested into ponzi scheme, because it´s in 100.1% scam, which is not even worth the test.

Over the past couple of years, there has been a lot of robbing peter to pay Paul schemes and I am glad I havent even had an interest in them. Anything that promises a particular percentage of returns in a short time is a no for me and that has helped me not to fall for ponzi schemes.

In order to avoid the traps set by the Ponzi scheme, one needs to be extra wise to be able to detect those directed to rob u of your money. What most Ponzi scheme are do is to rob Peter and pay Paul with it. One came to me, using the name of an old friend. Got to me, talked swiftly and also pressure me into paying quickly

Losing money to ponzi scheme isn't strange in online business. in fact, as a beginner in the system, you may have to fall into victim in your attempt to purchase a product online. Many sites that are released online are fake and time consuming. It is act of resilience and dedication that make one to be successful at last.

Haven't invested in Ponzi scheme before. When i first heard about it i wasn't much into online investment and i was a doubting Thomus
[automerge]1611122924[/automerge]
Haven't invested in Ponzi scheme before. When i first heard about it i wasn't much into online investment and i was a doubting Thomas, after they shut down i vowed never to invest in one ever again

In order to avoid the traps set by the Ponzi scheme, one needs to be extra wise to be able to detect those directed to rob u of your money. What most Ponzi scheme are do is to rob Peter and pay Paul with it. One came to me, using the name of an old friend. Got to me, talked swiftly and also pressure me into paying quickly
The thing is.. many people knows for a fact about the scam and they still wanted to try their luck because they have a saying "the early bird wins" and investors would also still try to invite other people on it just for a small commission knowing the fact that those people they invited will be 100% scammed

That's why
The thing is.. many people knows for a fact about the scam and they still wanted to try their luck because they have a saying "the early bird wins" and investors would also still try to invite other people on it just for a small commission knowing the fact that those people they invited will be 100% scammed
That's why people should take their time prior to investing with them. A web site advertiser despite working for a business outfit, still advices that you still undergo some researches. Asking alot of questions repeatedly, intentionally and un-intentionally would provide us with information as to how good or bad it is.

Not really, I was lucky to get out fast enough before the whole thing came crumbling down. Even the money I lost was not my initial capital, but some of the gains made from the ponzi
[automerge]1611861771[/automerge]
Not really, I was lucky to get out fast enough before the whole thing came crumbling down. Even the money I lost was not my initial capital, but some of the gains made from the ponzi

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Well i could write a long story on this as i have lost so much mone6 in all those programs. My last time Investment was November 2020 and I invested around 50 $ in it and the site was cashcoin. It did not give me any of the return and made me feel so bad.

Well i could write a long story on this as i have lost so much mone6 in all those programs. My last time Investment was November 2020 and I invested around 50 $ in it and the site was cashcoin. It did not give me any of the return and made me feel so bad.
That is how ponzi schemes operate. They will deliberately crash and run away with your money. They only crash when they have attracted a lot of investors. I have lost a lot money to ponzi schemes as well. The expirience is traumatizing.

I have lost some cash. Not much but nothing is worth losing. Such schemes comes with high risks. You never know when they will crash. If at all you plan to invest start with little funds

In the past, I lost money in ponzi schemes. I have already given up on such schemes. It appears to be profitable but it is definitely not. At a point in time, you are going to loose whatever profits you made in the past.

there are many platform out there that they are not secure and they are not legit so before you go into any platform and do transaction or business with them you have to know deep down about the platform I myself I don't just go into any everything is life is all about strategy look up very well before you apply for any of all this online everything

That is how ponzi schemes operate. They will deliberately crash and run away with your money. They only crash when they have attracted a lot of investors. I have lost a lot money to ponzi schemes as well. The expirience is traumatizing.
Yeah , but the people still not listen and keep their Investment going on , that is why they are all gaining profits . A strict action should be taken for all those scammers . They keep money of the common people which they earn by doing so much hardwork.

I have lost money to ponzi schemes many times. I was not really prepared for the loss when it occurred to me, it got me down for days and it took time before i could go over it. I fell for it another time when a friend told me about it. Although I got paid for some time before I later lost everything.

I lost all my Bitcoins to MMM UNITED Ponzi scheme. It was so painful and I couldn't believe I could lost all my hard earned money to it. It remains just three days to the time of my receive payment that is get help that the scheme crashed.

I read it some site about Ponzi scheme that is not too legit but I have never try it normally online business have many risk owner

I have lost a lot of money to Ponzi scheme in 2018 and 2020 due to greedyness. The last one happened around October 2020 I almost committed suicide because I lost almost everything to the scheme since then I have been extra careful on any get rich scheme.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds