Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever lost money through a ponzi scheme

I have lost count of the persons that approached me for an investment that obviously was a Ponzi scheme. The promise is the big yield because I would also be earning not only from my recruit but also from the recruit of my recruit. They are called downlines which are actually my victims in that scam. Fortunately I have a policy that when it is too good to be true then most likely it is not true. At least until now I have avoided those scammers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am glad that I knew about Ponzi business before the internet began flooding with Ponzi schemes. Most of the high yield investment platform work on Ponzi scheme. They take money from A and pay to B, and when they have to pay to A they will trap C to invest and use that money to pay to A. Now, when C ask for payment, they will find D. The business will continue until they can find investors.

Yes I have. Although it was a one time experience with a life time lessons. How on earth did I fall for such a lie, I can not explain it. It looks so real that I was left with no choice than believing. During that period I was in need of money so any available options seemed real to me. I was told that whatever amount of money I invest will be doubled back to me within an hour. What are lie.

Yes. I started investing in ponzi scheme in 2015 and I lost nearly all my income in 2016. I lost in the most popular scheme of that year and some other schemes that sprung up in the same year. But I thank God, I am wiser now.

Ho. I have lost a fortune to Ponzi scheme, one I may never forget it MMM, it ripped people off theirs hard earned money and a lot of my country men ended up being debtors

Uptill today I still wonder how people fall for such scheme, I mean how will someone tell you that he will double your capital in 24hrs and you will believe such.
I have never lost money through ponzi scheme programs but I have wasted a lot of time on those sites and wanted to invest in them but was saved by some one who l know and the person also was working on forum so he knew about them and he saved me from the danger

Yes I have by mmm money scheme back in the year 2016 or 2017 I think.

Back then if not for convenciousness and lack of knowledge, I don't know why I would be going for something that that is that risky, but I thank God o didnot lose much.

Luckily, I've never experienced such thing and I never hope to experience it myself or to anyone. I'm the type of person who is always suspicious and cautious when it comes to money. If what they said to be your expected return seems to be too good to be true, I don't engage in it as it has greatv chance that it's a scam.

I lost a lot of money on Ponzi scheme and I also earned a lot of money. All in all, I did not loose any money from my pocket and I also couldn't earn enough to buy a house. LOL! Just kidding.

I don't think I can ever invest in any ponzi scheme, the risk is too high and nowadays you can not differentiate the genuine ones from the fake.

Once a ponzi scheme agent almost has surrounded me and i was going to invest in that kind of scheme but luckily one of my friend told me about such type of cases and companies who fraud with people and i save my money from losing.

I think most people have. I lost to the popular MMM, it was really sad and broke my hearth. I had been on the program for more than six months, and it was about time to take out my referral bonuses, and then I went down. Luckily for me, I had taken many of my earnings, it was my referral bonuses that tied me down to them.

Yes I have lost alot of money to different ponzi scams, the likes of MMM,double Kashmir and etc I have really lost count of them all. My first involvement was with MMM, I think I made my first investment of their smallest package with them in October of 2016, got paid and I wanted to up the stakes and I increased the money I invested, I even borrowed to add up, well we all know what happened that Christmas. It took a long time for me to get over it.

Investing in any ponzi scheme takes a lot of risk o, there is no one I got invested in that I made profit. After an individual has paid and completed all the tasks you are asked to do pay day or per time,instead of them to reward you, the next thing you hear is the site has crashed or not more functioning

Yes, I've fallen victim more than twice. 2017 I fell victim for MMM. I lost so much money I planned using for something very important, even after that I decided to invest again in another one a friend introduced me to and I lost some money too. just recently I invested in wazobia, only to find out few days later that it has crashed. Well, ponzi scheems are risky investments because it might crash at anytime and you lose all your money

Back in the days when I just started my online money quest, I fell into a lot of scams. I just look back and laugh but then, it was not so funny it was like I wasn't destined to mak3 money online but I thank God for grace today

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Have you ever lost money to a ponzi scheme and how much did you loose?
I have fallen for a lot of Ponzi scheme, but that was way in the past. There is no way I can lose a penny to Ponzi again. Any scheme that sells no product of offers no service and claims to give you 30 percent in a month is pure Ponzi.

Yes I have lost lots of money through Ponzi scheme. That was several years ago. If fact, I lost money both online and offline. The first one is penny wise. We were to make a down payment of #5,000 and we will receive #45,000 after three weeks. Before the time to collect our returns, the company has fold up. The next one Cash reward that promise to pay hourly. I invested my money and then business went offline the second day.

Yes, I lost almost $30 last year to ponzi schemes. Their returns looked so promising and I thought I had found a good way to invest my money. Little did I know that such sites go scam so quickly. That is when I learnt to avoid such ponzi schemes as they are not worth.

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Have you ever lost money to a ponzi scheme and how much did you loose?
Yes I have lost money to a ponzi scheme before which was actually in the form of a cloud mining facility. At first I had thought that the site was legit and that is why I invested my money. Is aw many videos on the site and furthermore I also saw many more reviews that stated the site was legit with payment proofs but unfortunately after investing the site was closed and I lost my funds.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds