Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever lost money through a ponzi scheme

it was a scam ponzi scheme on WhatsApp, they added me to a group on WhatsApp posting all sorts of payment proofs for an investment that pays 100% ROI in just over 24hours time, I was so thrilled with the prospect of getting 100% on my investment just within 24hour so I had to go and borrow the money from a neighbor to invest in it, immediately they received it, they blocked me

Advertisement Placeholder
I have lost two hundred and twenty thousand naira on the 26th of January 2021, this is a day I will not forget in a hurry I, Ponzi is a disaster and should be avoided,
Anything that promise you quick money than expected should be avoided.
In all my life it is Ponzi that have chopped my money more.
[automerge]1612358038[/automerge]
I have lost two hundred and twenty thousand naira on the 26th of January 2021, this is a day I will not forget in a hurry I, Ponzi is a disaster and should be avoided,
Anything that promise you quick money than expected should be avoided.
In all my life it is Ponzi that have chopped my money more.

I have lost money through that nonsense several times that I can't even remember.they come in different form,sometimes when you invest they you for the first time and second time and the next time they run away with your money.the last one I joined is called mybonus.i could not even recover the money invested not to talk of profit.they are just every where.

Concerning if I had lost money through a ponzi scheme. This ponzu scheme are open to meet the satisfaction of the owners of the site by tricking people to invest and earn quite a huge sum of money either by pairing you with anotherinvestor or through other means. I did one by paying or investing some amount of money and was expecting my pay when i have fulfilled the required task but I was scammed

No, and I never lost a penny gambling either. Nothing is free, and if you expect somebody is going to sell you the secret of getting rich. Fraud is an issue that demands extreme tact as well as often needing great doggedness and attention to detail. People are often conned into investing in foreign exchange (forex) and cryptocurrency scams on social media through fake celebrity endorsements,While it may feel hopeless, there are legal avenues open to you to recover your money.

Yes I have lost so much money in Ponzi scheme years back but now I don't lose a single money again because during that time I lost so much ,I was just a newbie into the world of nternet business, but now I understand all their strategy and I cannot be scam again

When you think of business, I want you to think of it this way, input and output, input and output. A business owner, you give them certain input meaning certain time, resources, money, talent, the output is very very small.

Have I ever invested in a ponzi scheme? Yes I have. Did they go away with my money? No. In the first few months they were paying so as to attract new customers and old customers reinvest but I was able to remove my money before they ran away with people's money. My friend wasn't as lucky as I was though

Unfortunately, I have and that's because I did not really know much about ponzi schemes then. It was painful because it was just at that moment I was about to start gaining from them that they stopped functioning. I wont advise anyone to do ponzi schemes, it's not worth it.

unfortunately, i have lost money to a ponzi scheme. it was 2017 and i was in desperate need of 20,000 naira, i needed it for a business deal. i actually had gathered only half from my savings and friends. i saw this double your money offer and went for it, i am still sad:(

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Have you ever lost money to a ponzi scheme and how much did you loose?
Yes I have. This was what happen a friend told me that he has tried it before . He said there is this group of bitcoin traders that will collect some money ,use it to trade once the profit is out they will then disburse the profit to those that dropped money, all of this transactions was on WhatsApp group. So I tried the first one with #5000, I got #1500. I was happy , later they said #1500 and collect #3500, I thought of it and asume that if they could give me the first profit why wont they gibe me this one. So I invested again. Till today I have not received any money.

Yes I have. This was what happen a friend told me that he has tried it before . He said there is this group of bitcoin traders that will collect some money ,use it to trade once the profit is out they will then disburse the profit to those that dropped money, all of this transactions was on WhatsApp group. So I tried the first one with #5000, I got #1500. I was happy , later they said #1500 and collect #3500, I thought of it and asume that if they could give me the first profit why wont they gibe me this one. So I invested again. Till today I have not received any money.
Your case is almost similar to mine. I was also introduced to a ponzi scheme by a friend of mine.
I probably wouldn't have invested in a ponzi scheme if a stranger told me about it but I trusted my friends.
Unfortunately I lost my money to the ponzi scheme.

For investors, a Ponzi system could deliver far worse outcomes because it does not pay out any commissions at all. This can have catastrophic consequences, as exemplified by the infamous fraud of Charles Ponzi in the 1920s. May 13, 1998

Of course I've lost money to a ponzi scheme, these sites that require you to pay before earning. And I've promised myself never to do this anymore, since I read a topic here on Bizdustry about not trusting companies that require you to pay.

Many times i have lost money on HYIPs. and stopped hyips long ago. There was bitcoin, russian ruble, skrill and credit card frauds in the past. Now I am earning well and not taking any nonsense risk anymore. Monthly 100 dollar is fine if that does not make you tired.

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Have you ever lost money to a ponzi scheme and how much did you loose?
For few times I have lost some money in high yield investment schemes, and I have learnt my lessons since then. I have decided to earn my money little by little by working on some blockchain social media platforms, and also trading on forex and cryptocurrencies.

People who invest in Ponzi schemes know the risk associated with it and they choose to go ahead with it. Some were lucky enough to come out unscathed but several lost huge amounts. Ponzi have always known mainly as scam, that's why I will never invest my money on it.

I haven't lost money in Ponzi network because I don't engage in Ponzi networking. My sister lost more that $1000 in Ponzi. That's is a big lesson to me and since then I refuse to engage in any form of Ponzi networking. Most of them are scammer

Yes I have lost money like twice through Ponzi scheme and it really hurts to know you've been defrauded over something you worked so hard to acquire and nothing can be done to get it back. Ever since the last incidence, I've made peace with my self that nothing would make me throw money into Ponzi ever again.

Yes, several time, it is due to lack of enough background knowledge and sometimes inexperience. It is really painful experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds