Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to deal with competing businesses?

I never had such experience before or had the opportunity to establish my business near a competitive business The reason is because I don't deal with offline business for now.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dealing with competiting business is never easy most especially dealing and competing with big business , you have to upgrade and repackage your products , make sure they're of best qualities and starts advertising.

I have been in competition very well in my business before. I have come to the conclusion that competition is almost inevitable in business and it is important that you should always prepared for it at all times.

Never hads such experience before. The most important thing I will try to do is that I will make sure I step up my marketing strategy. I will also increase the quality of my products . I won't even mind getting Little profit and my main aim will be to attract more people to trust my business more.

Actually when you are running a business, competition is very inevitable because it's necessary that there are alot of companies that may be producing the product as you are doing.

Yes, with my own friend, it was not a big business. Just a small mushroom business first we thought of doing it as a partner, but due to some circumstances we started separately and with time I came to know that she was not what I used to believe she was, she was jealous of me, didn't share the profit, cost, and customer with me, on the other hand, she took information from me saying that her business is not doing well.

Anyone who is not ready to compete should not even bother venturing into in business. No matter the kind of business you venture into, you must face some kind of competition but your ability to outsmart your competitors will make you successful to an extent. You need to bring out fresh ideas and strategies in order to attract customers.

I am well experienced in the area of competing for a particular business because I had a business that I established sometimes ago and after three years of growing it, so many people started the same business and a tough competition began. I had to come out with different plans to be able to survive in the industry.

My offline business is presently experiencing the same because there are lot of competition unllike what it used to be. I have been able to deal with the situation with a top-notch customer service.

Yes i am into a very competitive market at the place i opened my food stuffs shop. Before I started up there there had like three other people that had started initial.
But by the grace and hand of my Jehovah God I sometimes surpass their sales by far much. However, a competitive market makes the business healthy

Actually I think business competition is becoming so rampant and inevitable these days because alot of people are now investing into similar business which leads to competition. you just have to make your own business the top by providing all need by the people in a manner that will favour both parties.

A wise businessman deals with such kind of condition in a really wise manner. Having said that, many business often keep an eye on the activities of their competitor.

A wise businessman deals with such kind of condition in a really wise manner. Having said that, many business often keep an eye on the activities of their competitor.
This is one of the things that determines how successful a businessman will become. Competition will define if a business will grow into a larger one or if it will dwindle.

competition in businesses is unavoidable and as a business owner you must understand that simple fact you must be ready to face competing businesses and become successful in the long run. It may not really be easy but with constant many you can get acquired to it.

I would always opt to carry out a business which is less competitive and has a really high demand. One such kind of business is selling unique dishes and starting a restaurant.

I would always opt to carry out a business which is less competitive and has a really high demand. One such kind of business is selling unique dishes and starting a restaurant.
That would be a really nice idea. However, there is still much competition in the food business and you must always think of and adopt strategies that will promote your business over your competitors.

Most of the we are doing nowadays are always been existing before , so its normal to have competition in business , and you need a proper business plan to deal with it.

Most of the we are doing nowadays are always been existing before , so its normal to have competition in business , and you need a proper business plan to deal with it.
Yes I have and I must admit it wasn't easy. The rival business had more capital to purchase latest products and it was very difficult keeping up with the competition.

Sometimes competing in the industry isn't easy. Sometimes you encounter competing companies that want to drag you around. Have you ever had to compete with a company that did similar things as you? How did you deal with it? I've yet to deal with too much, but I have had to speak with competing companies in the past, but it was more for a team-up than anything.
Yeah competition is not easy but it depends on how you take it, we all know that when we have have a competitor in our businesses it makes it to grow fast, do you agree?

it is a very good experience, having to deal with a business that is competing with you, because this would bring out the best in you and would spur you and your business to greater heights in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds