Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to deal with competing businesses?

Everyone will always have competitors as long as you're venturing into a business that is competitive, there's no doubt that even before you started, there are other people who have been in the business. The best way to tackle it is to develop skills and to have enough capitals to keep your business afloat and stand out.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually competition is an inevitable phenomenon in all business both online and offline. you just have to try your best as an entrepreneur, in meeting up to the demand of your customers.

I have dealt with competition in business before , there was a baking business that opened not far away from my shop , but I was able to beat her because she was an elderly person and i have more knowledge about the business than her .

You don't want to give up, but you're not sure how to deal with the competition. Every business faces this problem, and the key to success is creating a strategy that helps you better serve your customers, accurate branding, and team support.
That is a good idea though,but in business there are various startegy one can actually employ to be able to be relevant in the face of stiff competition,you can decide to give out good and quality products and services.

It's true that some times competition in an industry might not be easy, but just know that as it's not easy for you, it's not easy for your competitors too. Competition some times might help you if you know how to turn it to your advantage

It's true that some times competition in an industry might not be easy, but just know that as it's not easy for you, it's not easy for your competitors too. Competition some times might help you if you know how to turn it to your advantage
No not at all, I have never dealt with competing business as well, as a matter of fact I don't own a business at the moment but u believe if you have good experience on how to manage a business you can make a way out of this.

No, i have not ever had to deal with competiting business. I don't own a business of my own yet and so i have no competitors to face. I'm sure dealing with competitors will be very frustrating.

Since I'm still a student and don't run any kind of business, I've never had any anxiety about these kinds of scenarios. While I may encounter such circumstances in the near future, I am confident that I can successfully handle them.

No, i have not ever had to deal with competiting business. I don't own a business of my own yet and so i have no competitors to face. I'm sure dealing with competitors will be very frustrating.
That doesn't seem to be a good idea, if you have a business offline you are expected to know what you are doing that's the best way to succeed in this kinds of situations.

No not at all, as a matter of fact I have never own a personal business, if you want to start up a business online the best advice I can give to you is to have the proper knowledge.

Yes of course and these are the ways I did to overcome them so try and see if it could be of help
Recognize the opposition,Declare Your Uniqueness,Make Your Point Clear,Make certain that your branding supports your messaging,Focus on New Markets,Take Care of Your Current Clientele,Look for possible alliances,Stay innovative.

That doesn't seem to be a good idea, if you have a business offline you are expected to know what you are doing that's the best way to succeed in this kinds of situations.
Although a business owner is expected to know what he or she is doing at all times, it is so. It isn't as easy as you think. Dealing with business competition can be very frustrating.

Although a business owner is expected to know what he or she is doing at all times, it is so. It isn't as easy as you think. Dealing with business competition can be very frustrating.
That's completely true, if you are having a compeating business you'll not have the best that you want, that's why it's important to learn a less competitive skills set.

have recently started a shop of cosmetics and baby garments with no experience but by the Grace of Almighty Allah work is in good condition.

Definitely yes , i have had to do with competition in business when i started my business , some people also started the same business in our environment but I was able to flourish becuase i am producing better and good quality product

I don't really have much experience on this personally. I don't like competition of this nature because it will mostly affect the one with the smaller business the most, if my location tends to be a competitive location I will only have to move to establish another business somewhere.

The line if business I am actually into right now is very competitive and only those who are good at what they do would thrive. Well I am trying my best to be among that crew.

Competition is part of business,I tell you as it has been Said, any business with out competitors,that bussines is a failed bussines. Dealing with competition can be done by always providing most wanted Good's or services to the customers.

I have never really started a business closer to a competitor or dealt with them directly because I don't have a business currently and when I establish my business in the future I will have to avoid dealing with locations of high competition.

I have never really started a business closer to a competitor or dealt with them directly because I don't have a business currently and when I establish my business in the future I will have to avoid dealing with locations of high competition.
Currently I am competing with a woman in my area because we are both into baking business, shes only into snacks making while I am making snacks , baking and also selling baking ingredients, my snack is more better and modernised and even though she's staying in front of a house , I am still making sales than her

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds