Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever had to deal with competing businesses?

Competition is always involved in the market because many business supply or render same service. So the best way to deal with completion is to provide best service ever and render a strategic discount and promo ocationally.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes competing in the industry isn't easy. Sometimes you encounter competing companies that want to drag you around. Have you ever had to compete with a company that did similar things as you? How did you deal with it? I've yet to deal with too much, but I have had to speak with competing companies in the past, but it was more for a team-up than anything.
This very rampant In our mist nowadays.
People are surviving for the fitess, they are even fighting for producing the same products in the market place and in some companies.

Currently I am competing with a woman in my area because we are both into baking business, shes only into snacks making while I am making snacks , baking and also selling baking ingredients, my snack is more better and modernised and even though she's staying in front of a house , I am still making sales than her
Oh, it's nice and as long as the competition is genuine and only involve the satisfaction of clients to attract sells then that's a healthy competition. She really needs to improve in her baking skill to be able to meet up

That's the best way to move forward in business,and always think on how to improve your business idea so you could make more sales that the competitor. So is like a challenge in business, without been challenged you won't go far in business,is either you are just been stagnant in a particular place. But when you have a competitor you will always like to think ahead of them just to make more sales and profit.
You need to be innovative as the competition aims is to throw you out of business and they would not show you Mercy of any sort, so you need to be very innovative if you are to survive

Competition can be very interesting in business.
It would make businesses give our their optimal best and the community would definitely develop by extension

Only a small minority of companies in the modern world operate monopolies, and while everyone would like to avoid competition since it is unsettling, in reality we simply cannot. To be able to attract clients, you should always work to outperform your competition and provide services that they cannot.

Sometimes competing in the industry isn't easy. Sometimes you encounter competing companies that want to drag you around. Have you ever had to compete with a company that did similar things as you? How did you deal with it? I've yet to deal with too much, but I have had to speak with competing companies in the past, but it was more for a team-up than anything.
Dealing with competing companies is something which happens often nowadays, I saw some rival companies that merged, I think this is a better choice than competing and not earning anything.

Dealing with competing companies is something which happens often nowadays, I saw some rival companies that merged, I think this is a better choice than competing and not earning anything.

Since competition is something which is quite normal, I think that you will never find any kind of business which is not competitive at all. This is why it is better to select a business which is not that much competitive as compared to other businesses.

Competition can be very interesting in business.
It would make businesses give our their optimal best and the community would definitely develop by extension
It is interesting to some extent because it will improve customer satisfaction but at the same time it is not always funny to some business most especially for new upcoming business to compete with larger organization.

It is interesting to some extent because it will improve customer satisfaction but at the same time it is not always funny to some business most especially for new upcoming business to compete with larger organization.
This is true, it is not going to be easy because alot of resources are going to be staked so as to realize the goal.
But the truth is, it is not an impossible task.

This is true, it is not going to be easy because alot of resources are going to be staked so as to realize the goal.
But the truth is, it is not an impossible task.
It is not impossible task , just that a lot of work must be done in terms of proper customer satisfaction and provision of high-quality product just to gain more clients for yourself as a new business owner.

It is not impossible task , just that a lot of work must be done in terms of proper customer satisfaction and provision of high-quality product just to gain more clients for yourself as a new business owner.
The chance and probability of success is very slim and one might end up not profiting from the business.
But if the goal is not about the profits, then it would be worth the investment.

I think I am right into it because the business that I do is very competitive and it's very difficult to thrive in the niche as a lot of people are begining to sabotage and destroy the profession.

Customer satisfaction is quite important and this is why major companies always have a separate department where they deal with issues faced by the customers. They also offer customer support in their native language as well.

Customer satisfaction is quite important and this is why major companies always have a separate department where they deal with issues faced by the customers. They also offer customer support in their native language as well.
Hmmm. generally establishing a business and satisfying your customers perfectly is not easy because , like you have said , separate department must be created to handle some of their complaints and extra needs.

That's the truth, the main reason for establishment of a company is to solve the customer need and while at the process the profits come in. Customer satisfaction is absolutely essential in business.

Competition is basically something that is always going to exist in business whether you like it or not. The most important thing is that we should not run from it out instead learn.

Competition is almost everywhere in the world and the business you are planning to start is already existing somewhere around you , but you have to be at your best in order to face competition .

You are always going to be in one form of competition or the other and the best thing to do is not to run away from them to be honest. Customers are always going to want what is best and you should try to give them.

Hmmm. generally establishing a business and satisfying your customers perfectly is not easy because , like you have said , separate department must be created to handle some of their complaints and extra needs.

Well, this is what big companies do. Many big companies always have a separate department that takes care of needs of the customers all the time. This is important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds