Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to get any profitable business ideas on bizdustry?

Yes, I have been able to gather so many business ideas from bizdustry but the problem is that all those business ideas requires much money to start up. That is why I haven't been able to start any one of them, but I have really gathered so many ideas

Advertisement Placeholder
I have gotten profitable business idea on bizdustry and it has helped me tremendously to make some financial decisions on some areas of my offline business.

Alot of people have testified how helpful bizdustry has been to them. personally it has helped me in so many ways in such a way that I learned alot from my interaction with other people on the platform.
Ths platform has been very helpful in a lot of ways,most of the things i know ranging from cryptocurency,forex,business financing and managerial strategy to business strategy,i have gotten from this platform.

Actually I have comes across so many business ideas on the bizdustry platform but such ideas has not yet been implemented due to my financial constraints and othets but I am still planning to achieve that in the future.

Yes I can see many ideas are communicated on Bizdustry and I can see we can learn lots of things including but not limited, business planning, hiring, managing business and many things and it will definitely help us to have profitable business.

I have gotten lots of profitable ideas on bizdustry. The ideas have been very useful because most of the ideas that I have gained online are actually coming from here.

There is a lot of good reviews that have been posted on the get money online section and also the business and individual sections that has helped me a lot in the offline world.

I have been working on bizdustry for over a year now and it has been wonderful because I get to see many business opportunity on where and how to start some online and offline business.

Bizdustry has actually been able to help me a lot in order to understand how the business based work and how I can be able to accumulate money to start my business and I am fully practicalize in it now.

I have gained lots of profitable ideas here
. This forum is a visual wonderful forum that has shown over time that it is the best ..I have gotten lots of ideas on how to make money here.

I joined bizdustry almost two years ago. It has been a very good experience because of course I have been able to meet with a lot of people and I also learnt a lot of things about starting a business as well.

There are so many money making ideas that I have gotten here on bizdustry. This is a great platform to learn and earn at the same time . It's been very wonderful to learn with the like minds.

Bizdustry was a big help because I got a lot of information here. This information changed my attitude about how a business should be done. I really appreciate this wonderful platform.

I have not really been able to find a profitable business idea but I have been able to see a lot of things that can be able to help me to develop when whenever I have the money in order to start.

I have gotten several profitable business ideas online and that is basically how it works. The most important thing about bizdustry is that it is where to learn and earn at same time.

Yes have gotten so many interesting different businesses ideas on bizdustry that one can engage he or her self but the only little problem most people or I do face is the issue of capital to start.

I really appreciate this community , it is this community I was able to understand more about cryptocurrency as I read through the post and comment of people, even if I have to learn a digital skills it must definitely be cryptocurrency.

I don't dwell souch on businesses since I don't have any interest on it right now. I am sure that when I will want to have a business an idea will surely come. I usually just post on things that I am familiar with but I have learnt other things from bizdustry.

I have been working on bizdustry for quite awhile now and I have been able to get many great business ideas on the forum sites , I have learnt on how to invest on different types of crypto currency.

I learned from here how to understand the market situation around certain coins before going to invest in them. My crypto currencies knowledge got expanded to a very large extent.
I have also been able to gain valuable insight about the market that has been able to help me in my decisions to order buy or sell a particular commodity and it has been good so far.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds