Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to get any profitable business ideas on bizdustry?

I have read about different interesting ideas on businesses one could engage in to sustain themselves, but the fact is that there is not enough money at all to give them a trial.
Some people also have this problem of lack of capital, but I will certainly advice you don't allow that to deter you from seeking more knowledge so you can be better equipped when you finally raise a substantial capital to invest in any of the ideas you got on the forum.

Advertisement Placeholder
Tbh until now I didn't get any new ideas BUT I got alot of information on ideas I already had in mind and made me conscious to alot of things I was ignoring and I don't see much difference between that and between me getting a new idea from here plus you need to keep in mind that I haven't been here for long
Well, something I have understood quite well from my little experiences in life is that no knowledge is a waste and no matter how insignificant it may seem a time will come when you will need to draw some references to what you have come across at a time on the forum.

I have come across many great minds with vast business ideas on bizdustry. I have learnt a lot from them, like what sort of business to start, how to start it and the capital required. Bizdustry has indeed produced a lot of ideas for users.
I would encourage you continue in earnest seeking more knowledge about the ideas you get on the forum so that you can have more courage to try out one of the ideas. People have really benefited from an idea they just decided to try out and found out it was really profitable.

This bizdustry, is a good community were we can earn from posting and commenting. I'm a new member I can't really say for sure what I have benefited in terms of other ways of making money here. But I believe with time I know other ways.
Yes my friend, the bizdustry online forum is a good place to be as you can meet with a lot of great minds who can be a good insight into the kind of businesses available on the internet , just keep posting , reading and learning .

I learned from here how to understand the market situation around certain coins before going to invest in them. My crypto currencies knowledge got expanded to a very large extent
I am quite elated to know that you have been able to improve on your knowledge about the crypto currency and all it's intricacies. Have you been able to make any successful investment move so far with the knowledge you acquired?

Yea, this platforms has really helped. It is with the help of this platform that I haven't gotten the online skill to learn that is very suitable for me and my personality. I'm still
looking forward to learn more from this wonderful platform.
It has also been quite a worthwhile experience to me also, I will greatly encourage that you continue seeking out more knowledge to be a more reliable and financially secure individual.

They have been able to read about a lot of ideas from a lot of people who have shared it on the platform. I have also used the knowledge to be able to craft out my own business idea and I am just waiting to receive the right ones before I am going to kick start it.

I am here purposely because I want to increase my knowledge and to know much more about online earnings , and i beleive learning is a gradual process because I have been able to acheive a great feat here ,

Most o the ideas shared here ain't reliable and should not even be enough for one to think he would use to start and grow a business at all.. This is my point of view about this.

Most o the ideas shared here ain't reliable and should not even be enough for one to think he would use to start and grow a business at all.. This is my point of view about this.
Well you shouldn't consider it that way , the fact that it is not helping you does not really mean that other people are not benefiting from the platform. Well for me I have benefitted enough from this platforms.

I have learnt a lot on bizdustry. The knowledge that I have acquired here is so enormous that I cannot really quantify it. I learnt so many things on cryptocurrency trading.

Well you shouldn't consider it that way , the fact that it is not helping you does not really mean that other people are not benefiting from the platform. Well for me I have benefitted enough from this platforms.
We learn differently and we can grab knowledge differently , some people are claiming not to get any positive benefit from this site while I have gained more than I can even imagine ,

I really doubt if I would take a business idea shared here too serious. They are mostly not profitable and have to do some research before being able to determine how profitable they are.

I have learned alot on the issue of business management from the bizdustry platform even though none of the business idea had been put into practice due to financial constraints.

We learn differently and we can grab knowledge differently , some people are claiming not to get any positive benefit from this site while I have gained more than I can even imagine ,
Well anybody who choose not to get anything from this website is actually doing his or herself because to me I can't even imagine how someone will be in this wonderful platforms without gaining a single thing in return. Omo.

Well one of the great think about forum site like bizdustry was here you can find various money earning method and various kind of business and online trading knowledge just like digital knowledge, cryptocurrency trading knowledge, new startup ideas and forex trading method etc. And this think really healp everyone beside you can able to earn this site too.

I am very close to paying for my own web hosting service because of the ideas that I have been able to get from this site . I want to start my own personal blog one day and I am definitely going to update my journey here because of just how important it has been to me.

Bizdustry platform which serves as an earning platform for some of us, also gives us much knowledge about business ideas and how you can run it effectively. I have learned alot even though not yet put into practice.

I have gotten so many business idea through this platform and how to run my current business, I'm very happy I was introduced here by my friend and I have gained so many knowledge here.... Thank you bizdustry

Well anybody who choose not to get anything from this website is actually doing his or herself because to me I can't even imagine how someone will be in this wonderful platforms without gaining a single thing in return. Omo.
This sites is a very legitimate one and perhaps one of the best sites that one could make lots of money on. This is absolutely the best site that one could think of.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds