Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to get any profitable business ideas on bizdustry?

I have gotten several business ideas on business on so many occasions because this platform is one of the best platform where you could get yourself necessary knowledge around a particular thing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Getting a good and lucrative business idea can be found here on bizdustry , I have been to many forum sites and this particular forum site called bizdustry is certainly the best.

My experience in bizdustry has been great for this short period of time I have been here.
I have interacted with the amazing community and I am glad that I have learned a lot of stuffs that have helped me with different tactics in my dealing with online business.
I hope will learn more and more as time goes by in my stay at bizdustry

I have been able to get all the necessary business idea I would like to do and one of those are the one I am doing currently. .. I have so many of them I would like to do but I have to stick to at least two which is crypto and Forex.

Yes, I learned alot from the forum and I have been trying to utilize the knowledge I have gotten from the platform in other to increase the productivity of my offline business.
I would say that the platform bizdustry has really been of help to me,in terms of divers knowledge from various participant and also the ideas and contributions are invaluable,it has helped me to apply some of these things in my business.

Bizdustry has been of great help to me over the years as ideas I've gotten here where executed in my ongoing business which has yielded a very high profits and I've gotten ideas of new business I would like to venture into sooner or later.

Yes, I have been a part of bizdustry for a long time and I have learned many things in here and i have also taught many things in here as well. I have learned about mining Vertcoin.

This bizdustry, is a good community were we can earn from posting and commenting. I'm a new member I can't really say for sure what I have benefited in terms of other ways of making money here. But I believe with time I know other ways.
In this platform there is a leverage you will definitelly get from participant and the avialability of rich and relevant business,interpersonal,lifestyle and more from your participation in the various discusion in the platform,the platform is very rich.

I have learnt alot here, intact I got so many business idea here, from how to invest on bitcoin, to the kind of business to start, how to work online, sites that pay for writing e.t.c

I have got many ideas from bizdustry. For instance, I don't believe in cryptocurrency, infact I hate anything crypto. But, from what I read here now, I am considering investing in cryptocurrency. Also, I have got so many ideas about creating and monetising a website

Actually the bizdustry platform has really been a helped not only for money making but in terms of business. I have read much about business ideas and other ways of improving the standard of business both online and offline.
Actually there are quite alot of profitable business many people including myself have learned from the bizdustry platform and it has really been an impact though I have try to implement the knowledge i have.

Last edited:
There are many profitable business online and offline , but you need a proper business plan or rather make research to get a good investment online where you will be making your daily earning ,
Actually the bizdustry platform has really been a helped not only for money making but in terms of business. I have read much about business ideas and other ways of improving the standard of business both online and offline.
Actually there are quite alot of profitable business many people including myself have learned from the bizdustry platform and it has really been an impact though I have try to implement the knowledge i have.

Personally I have been able to get so many profitable business idea from this platform. One of them is that it has given me wider understanding about cryptocurrency and forex . Forex is currently one of the online business I am still learning to master.

I dont know about crypto currency coin business and investment before joining bizdustry , but since joining bizdustry, I met people that has been of tremendous help to me concerning the investment and trading of crypto currency

Bizdustry have been of great help because It is one of the best platform to get business ideas. I have learnt lot of things here . The knowledge I gained is so enormous.
Definetly bizdustry helped me too in learning some new things beside that many people helped me to find online jobs or business, I wanna say this was amazing.

Of course I've gotten so many profitable business ideals from so many members here. Time has always been affecting me from trying some business ideals I've seen here

Actually getting a reliable business from the bizdustry platform, I believe most people have is just that some of us have not been opportune to put those knowledge into practice due to financial setbacks and the economy.

Bizdustry is a platform where individuals can meet and share ideas about make money, crypto currency , entertainment, business opportunities and many more and this site also has the get paid to post tools which enables members to earn money with their posting and commenting activities on the platform.

There has been so many topic and threads that treats matters concerning make money and businesses on the platform, as a member of the bizdustry community has any of those ideas or discussions been of any benefit to you and in what ways?

drop your comments down below let's share our opinions.
Bizdustry has been really helpful and necessary to me because I am made privy to new business concepts and tactics regularly. It was even by way of Bizdustry that I managed to glean more information on crypto currency.

The knowledge and Ideas I got from bizdustry are mind-blowing.
I learnt about forex and cryptocurrencies trading and it has really been helpful in my quest for knowledge.

Bizdustry has been really helpful and necessary to me because I am made privy to new business concepts and tactics regularly. It was even by way of Bizdustry that I managed to glean more information on crypto currency.
There are so many topics related to cryptocurrency and investment on the crypto section. You can check it out if you still have to learn more on cryptocurrencies .I personally have created some of them too .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds