Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to get any profitable business ideas on bizdustry?

This forum has been very helpful to me,the type of discussions and the general knowledge that i have gotten from the diverse discurse in this platform cannot be quantify,they are very rich and relevant.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many business idea I have in my mind I would like to establish if I have the money , and most importantly when I have the chance . Not only about having a business idea , what are the chances of you establish this business ?

They couldn't have charged you for the training, then.
Someone who is extremely interested in working with me wants to charge me a lot of money.
Well, Sha, a lot of factors come into play.

I have really earn a good amount of money working here on bizdustry, I believe if you are active here you can actually earn a considerable amount of money.

This forum has helped me to learn a lot about newer ways to earn online. And since that's the type of business I'm interested in, I can confidently say, I've benefitted from bizdustry threads.
Yes of course, bizdustry has been very great in helping people to have many businesses idea when comes to having a busyness experience, I leant so many things why working in this forum.

I have really earn a good amount of money working here on bizdustry, I believe if you are active here you can actually earn a considerable amount of money.
I have also been making money on bizdustry forum before the emergence of the pandemic and though I left sometimes ago but later came back and i have been able to get a better profitable business idea here .

I have also been making money on bizdustry forum before the emergence of the pandemic and though I left sometimes ago but later came back and i have been able to get a better profitable business idea here .
That's great, I believe you have a a considerable amount of money working here on bizdustry, for me I started working on bizdustry just last year and it has been great.

of course this is actually the first paid to post platform I started working on. Since then I have been able to get a lot of business ideas and other money-making opportunities.

Absolutely it's not saying wrong that Bizdustry is one of the best website that is giving us many of ideas in fact good ideas for starting business related to profit and how to earn huge amount of money within days.

To be honest I see Bizdustry has been of great help and assistance to me in the sense that i keep getting new business ideas and strategies and it was in bizdustry that i get to know many things about crypto currency

This is basically a posting forum for business related discussions so it will be very difficult to stay active here for a long period of time and not get to learn a thing or two about running a business or opportunities to make money both online and offline

of course this is actually the first paid to post platform I started working on. Since then I have been able to get a lot of business ideas and other money-making opportunities.
So do I, bizdustry is the first paid to post sites I have work on, I have managed to earn something good at my secondary school day's, I know have the enough time to earn as much as I want.
So do I, bizdustry is the first paid to post sites I have work on, I have managed to earn something good at my secondary school day's, I know have the enough time to earn as much as I want.

I would forever be grateful to Bizdustry. I first learnt of cryptocurrencies here, learnt how to trade, gotten information about other ways to earn online and much more. If one can look beyond the money that can be gotten by posting, this forum is a hot place for information.

I would forever be grateful to Bizdustry. I first learnt of cryptocurrencies here, learnt how to trade, gotten information about other ways to earn online and much more. If one can look beyond the money that can be gotten by posting, this forum is a hot place for information.
I've also learnt a lot of things on bizdustry, we don't only earn money here but we also learn a lot of things, just imagine how it feels to be learning and the same time earning.

It is with the help of this platform that I haven't gotten the online skill to learn that is very suitable for me and my personality. I'm still
looking forward to learn more from this wonderful platform.

I am trying to learn and understand how to trade forex . I came to realise and have advanced idea of forex with the help of this platform. Probably there are so many people who might be benefiting enormously from this platform.

Bizdustry is commuty I find interest in my entire life on the go.through the ads and ideas shared by people, get so many ideas that are reliable.curently I am benefitting from one shared ads in this community

Bizdustry as been of great help because I have been able to get so many information here. This information has reshaped my mentality on how business should be managed. I really appreciated this great platform.

Yes, i've been able to get a lot of profitable business ideas on bizdustry. I've been able to learn more about high risk investments like crypto currencies and forex trading.

I have gotten more information about money making opportunities here on bizdustry , I have learned how to invest in crypto currency and trade here , and i have also learnt about many business opportunities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds