Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been able to get any profitable business ideas on bizdustry?

To be honest bizdustry has been much of a revelation to me . I did not know anything about how the internet works before I joined this site but right now I know how to be able to set up a basic WordPress site with the information that I have found on this website.

Advertisement Placeholder
This sites is a very legitimate one and perhaps one of the best sites that one could make lots of money on. This is absolutely the best site that one could think of.
Okay apart from bizdustry which other paid to post website have you tried out before and what can you say about it. for me I have tried beermoneyforum, They banned me. They said I was spamming.

Okay apart from bizdustry which other paid to post website have you tried out before and what can you say about it. for me I have tried beermoneyforum, They banned me. They said I was spamming.
This might be because of the quality of your post . In general I have been able to learn a lot of things from this particular forum mainly from the content that other people have been posting. It has helped me to be able to better my view about how the internet works and making money.

This might be because of the quality of your post . In general I have been able to learn a lot of things from this particular forum mainly from the content that other people have been posting. It has helped me to be able to better my view about how the internet works and making money.
I don't believe I was actually spamming on the platform, I have posted the same way on bizdustry should trendri but they have not done me so I didn't really know why there is high rate of banning in moneyforums

I have been able to gather a lot of informations on bizdustry , most especially information on how to trade on crypto currency, which people I met here became my mentor.

Actually I have gotten so many business ideas but not yet put into practice due to insufficient funds and there is also needs to secure more knowledge about such business from experts to enable me run it effectively.

Looking for where to get business ideas? Look no further, bizdustry have the answers to your questions. You will just have to create a thread stating the questions that need answers.

Actually bizdustry has been so much helpful to me, I dont only consider bizdustry as an earning forum but also a learning group where people can learned new things.

Well I'm read and understand lot of business ideas of here, some of the ideas I understand very well but some of are not work for me. So I would say yes I got so many profitable ideas from bizdustry and I'm able to some do online business which ideas I got form here. So I'm very thankful to bizdustry.

Yes with the help of Bizdustry, I was able to know about real estate businesss and management, which I strongly believe in 5 to 7 years time I will be able to start a real estate investment.

A lot of businesses shared here are usually not out of the experiences of the individuals posting them, and that is why I do not usually take them serious at all . We just have to do our own research, to get better business ideas.

Actually bizdustry has been so much helpful to me, I dont only consider bizdustry as an earning forum but also a learning group where people can learned new things.
Bizdustry has been of help to me and it has helped me in raising some amount of money to support my business and i have also gotten many business strategy that i can use offline.

Alot of people have testified how helpful bizdustry has been to them. personally it has helped me in so many ways in such a way that I learned alot from my interaction with other people on the platform.

The current farm that I am having was motivated by a lot of topics that I was able to see here. It helped me to be able to build a good business mentality and save money that was required to buy birds and set up a poultry

I was trained on how to start crypto currency business, trading and investment on bizdustry and i have also been able to learn a lot of business strategy online and offline.

This sites is a very legitimate one and perhaps one of the best sites that one could make lots of money on. This is absolutely the best site that one could think of.
Bizdustry is one of the best sites online. It is not only the best amongst the forums, it's the best among the earning websites online and I also learn here too.

To me I can say I have got uncountable ideas about business from this site and is really helping a lot. Though I have not yet start any business but I have got the ideas and I think I'm not here wasting my time. One thing I know is two heads are always better than one and when we come here and share ideas it really help.

The current business that I am having has a lot to do with bizdustry
because I was able to get the idea from here and also have to start it. I am very happy that it is performing very well and I hope that it is going to continue like that for a long time.

Bizdustry is one of the best sites online. It is not only the best amongst the forums, it's the best among the earning websites online and I also learn here too.
Looking for a paid to post forums online ? Bizdustry remain on the top after trendri. I have been able to earn and at the same time learn on this wonderful platform. I hope things would return to normal.

Looking for a paid to post forums online ? Bizdustry remain on the top after trendri. I have been able to earn and at the same time learn on this wonderful platform. I hope things would return to normal.
It is very correct that trendri is the best because its payment cannot be compared to the payment of other forum and that is the major reasons why one need to be very sensitive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds