Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

Yes, I worked on various sites before learning about the business world.
Therefore, the website that took my money was one that required users to watch brief movies in exchange for payment.
it is actually important that you have learnt your lesson. Most of those platforms are looking for those who will invest and after some period of time they will run away without the money. It is a pyramid scheme.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ponzi scheme does not last long because they will definitely vanish.
It is often better consider other means of making money online than choosing in the Ponzi scheme.
It is obligatory to understand that Ponzi scheme are not investment platforms, but they are calculated effort to rip people off their hard-earned money and that is why they will lure you with high return on investment.

It is obligatory to understand that Ponzi scheme are not investment platforms, but they are calculated effort to rip people off their hard-earned money and that is why they will lure you with high return on investment.
The general public is aware that Ponzi scheme are not going to stand the test of time and it will definitely perish. This is why it is not advisable to work on such platforms.

The general public is aware that Ponzi scheme are not going to stand the test of time and it will definitely perish. This is why it is not advisable to work on such platforms.
Everyone already knew the end of the Ponzi scheme and that is why I find it very laborious to see people rushing to such website to make money when they knew that it is possible for them to lose it.

Has there ever been a time where a site you have worked for, decided to steel your earnings? Maybe you had enough to checkout, and they never sent the pay.

I kinda had that a while back, but it turned into some kind of lawsuit. To make a story short, the company we teamed with awarded us a cash prize for one of our sites, and they never ended up paying us the prize money. The company I worked for sued them, but nothing ever came of it. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?
I was forced to surrender everything because various websites, some of which I believed to be trustworthy, demanded payment in advance before giving me access to my own funds on their service.

It is much easier to detect the scandalous activities of scam websites when the name is similar, or like you said, the domain extension is suspicious. However, I think with the right research conducted, these scams will not be able to profit from your side.
It is ineluctable to carry out total examination on platforms before you register on them or probably invest in them because it is pertinent to do this knowing that the internet is flooded with dishonourable activities.

Everyone already knew the end of the Ponzi scheme and that is why I find it very laborious to see people rushing to such website to make money when they knew that it is possible for them to lose it.
I am still very surprised by how people rushed to register on Ponzi scheme when they knew that the end of such program would be discreditable. I have vowed never to invest my money on any scandalous activity again.

Yes, I have been scammed by a get paid to watch videos platform. I earned about $200 there and they did not pay me. It's a really bad experience that I took long before being able to recover from the effect.
Yes of course, I have such experience before when starting working online early the website worked them couldn't pay me my $10 till now, that is the reason I stopped working in that website till now.

It is ineluctable to carry out total examination on platforms before you register on them or probably invest in them because it is pertinent to do this knowing that the internet is flooded with dishonourable activities.
I concur with this statement. I believe extensive research into platforms is essential in order to dispel any doubts about the legitimacy of fraudulence of any website that claims to be a medium for making money online

I concur with this statement. I believe extensive research into platforms is essential in order to dispel any doubts about the legitimacy of fraudulence of any website that claims to be a medium for making money online
Thorough examination is needed so as not to waste effort on platforms that will end up not paying at the end of the day . There are handfull of website where you can have access to reviews of platforms before you invest on them.

Thorough examination is needed so as not to waste effort on platforms that will end up not paying at the end of the day . There are handfull of website where you can have access to reviews of platforms before you invest on them.
Whilst I do agree with your assertion emphasizing the need to use review websites as a gauge of authenticity, I would urge you to be mindful of the fact that some individuals are paid to post positive reviews, and therefore they should be taken with a pinch of salt

Whilst I do agree with your assertion emphasizing the need to use review websites as a gauge of authenticity, I would urge you to be mindful of the fact that some individuals are paid to post positive reviews, and therefore they should be taken with a pinch of salt
It is obligatory to check for reviews of any website that you deemed to work with . You shouldn't be hoax by the attractive offers that the platform is willing to give. You must make sure to do assessment of the platform.

It is obligatory to check for reviews of any website that you deemed to work with . You shouldn't be hoax by the attractive offers that the platform is willing to give. You must make sure to do assessment of the platform.
You are right but I think you should be able to base your own opinion of the website per other aspects of research in addition to looking through reviews. Reviews can be skewed in a company’s favor through payment

Yes alot of when I was unaware to legitimate websites I got scammed by many of websites even after earning so much by completing my tasks or wasting my time but at the time of withdrawal I was at zero so they stole my money. But fortunately I didn't invest in anyway website because of lack of money and that was my good fortune.

Probably, there are hundreds of ways in which you can use to make money online but what is required of you is to learn the necessary skills. Going into Ponzi schemes is not advisable.
ponzi scheme is a total waste of time, energy, resources and effort, because ultimately you would never win on the long run, a it is programmed to make you lose. you might succed with the first one but more are coming to steal from you.

ponzi scheme is a total waste of time, energy, resources and effort, because ultimately you would never win on the long run, a it is programmed to make you lose. you might succed with the first one but more are coming to steal from you.
It is better not to waste time on Ponzi. The end is not always desirable as it will end up in a scam because I've not seen a Ponzi scheme last for a very long time.

To be completely honest, I have never experienced a website taking my money. Integrity is therefore a crucial component of every organization and how they conduct their operations.

To be completely honest, I have never experienced a website taking my money. Integrity is therefore a crucial component of every organization and how they conduct their operations.
The major proponent of a Ponzi scheme is to rip people off their hard-earned money. You are very lucky that you have not fallen victim of such website because they are just about everywhere on the internet.

Most of this online sites do operate like a Ponzi scheme channel, they are only interested in making money from you and not the other way round as most of them claim on there website.

Probably, the endgame of every Ponzi scheme is to scam people. I watched a video documentary on YouTube about Ponzi schemes and I was able to understand how they connive with some payment platforms to defraud people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds