Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

Yes, I did also suggest that. We can make a thread and reveal the platform for others to see and learn their own lessons to avoid falling into such if you are unable to mention it in the comment section.

Advertisement Placeholder
The website that do scam me ofter is those hyip its very risky type of website which I think we need to stay away from and I beleive that when you start investment we need to examine the website and read alot of people reveiw about them doing so will ensure that we collect proper fact and data about the website

I can't forget the experience I had with a site called UTG universe trust. That site claimed to be genuinely attached to international banking system. I made an investment and finally can't have access to the site

Well not stolen in real sense I think but I was denied of my payment request and I was think I will be paid in the following week but not anything to see.

Yes, I did also suggest that. We can make a thread and reveal the platform for others to see and learn their own lessons to avoid falling into such if you are unable to mention it in the comment section.
I think there are already a lot of threads about several platform and I think that is a very welcome development. If a lot of that will be made then so many people will be able to discover whether a platform is legitimate or not.

All the website that I have work with all pay me on time they never stop processing my payment thou some of my payment do come late,
but they never stole my money for any reason.
I always work and get paid prompt

All the website that I have work with all pay me on time they never stop processing my payment thou some of my payment do come late,
but they never stole my money for any reason.
I always work and get paid prompt
This is actually being my case in the online space except for a few Ponzi platforms i have invested on before. Apart from Ponzi schemes other websites i worked for has paid me.

ponzi scheme really dealt with me, i lost a lot of money during that period, i was not financially sound as i am now, today i do not invest on anything thing at all that says my money would work on my behalf.

ponzi scheme really dealt with me, i lost a lot of money during that period, i was not financially sound as i am now, today i do not invest on anything thing at all that says my money would work on my behalf.
it is good as you have learnt your lessons. I also lost a lot of money on several Ponzi schemes. In some of them I knew they were Ponzi schemes but I just wanted to play a smart one on them.

Most fraudulent websites do this in order to feed on the scraps of money remaining in a victim’s wallets. Some platforms are similar in name to the previous one, so this is a big red flag. However, some others are more cunning and operate under the guise of a different name

Many people think that using PayPal could help them, but I think that PayPal is a kind of payment system which may not always be in your favour, even when you are right.

Many people think that using PayPal could help them, but I think that PayPal is a kind of payment system which may not always be in your favour, even when you are right.
If you are in the right country PayPal will always be in your favour because many payment platforms accept it online. I think it is the most accepted payment gateway online

Obviously, I can understand why you would say this, given that the current restrictions placed on some countries do not help, but apart from that, I think this is a relatively good payment method

I have work and earn some money online so I think the only website that make me to loss alot of money is hyip its one of the best programs which someone can earn from right now faster but seriously I think that its one of the risky programs ever I have loss alot from it

Obviously, I can understand why you would say this, given that the current restrictions placed on some countries do not help, but apart from that, I think this is a relatively good payment method
PayPal remains one of the best payment platforms that is why so many websites always choose it. The only downside is that it is not supported in every part of the world.

So many website that I have work for online have stole my money and run away and I think that some of those website are mostly hyip website they come and seems so promising and run away with my money easyly so I beleive that they dont just worth working with

Yes, I have been scammed by a get paid to watch videos platform. I earned about $200 there and they did not pay me. It's a really bad experience that I took long before being able to recover from the effect.
It really pains actually, even me I was scammed by a get paid to post and share with site. I struggle to get 50 US dollars reaching to withdraw,they requested for a deposit of account activation and I did . lastly I can't access the portal

It really pains actually, even me I was scammed by a get paid to post and share with site. I struggle to get 50 US dollars reaching to withdraw,they requested for a deposit of account activation and I did . lastly I can't access the portal
Ops, $50 was a very huge sum of money to be taken by platforms after you have worked very hard to raise it. You should always try to request for withdrawal immediately you reach the withdrawal limit in platforms you haven't earn before

So many website that I have work for online are still there and they never stole my money for once so I think that its all depend on you when you start working with a particular website you need to be so sure of what you are doing before you join a website you need to ensure that they are paying read some reveiw about the website and ensure that they are legit

PayPal remains one of the best payment platforms that is why so many websites always choose it. The only downside is that it is not supported in every part of the world.
You are absolutely right. PayPal is a genuine payment gateway which is trusted by millions all over the world but its restrictions for some countries does not endear them to inhabitants of these locations.

You are absolutely right. PayPal is a genuine payment gateway which is trusted by millions all over the world but its restrictions for some countries does not endear them to inhabitants of these locations.
One of the major downsides of PayPal is the restriction to some countries because some people may not be able to receive money from some platform they have worked on. But I think nowadays there are many alternatives.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds