Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

Probably, you need to do anything possible in order to avoid such websites. Some of them usually come up with different names after they finished scamming people with other.
Most fraudulent websites do this in order to feed on the scraps of money remaining in a victim’s wallets. Some platforms are similar in name to the previous one, so this is a big red flag. However, some others are more cunning and operate under the guise of a different name

Advertisement Placeholder
Most fraudulent websites do this in order to feed on the scraps of money remaining in a victim’s wallets. Some platforms are similar in name to the previous one, so this is a big red flag. However, some others are more cunning and operate under the guise of a different name
Yeah, most of those platforms have similar names and they are mostly operated by some group of persons. Most of their domain extensions is also suspicious.

Yeah, most of those platforms have similar names and they are mostly operated by some group of persons. Most of their domain extensions is also suspicious.
It is much easier to detect the scandalous activities of scam websites when the name is similar, or like you said, the domain extension is suspicious. However, I think with the right research conducted, these scams will not be able to profit from your side.

It is much easier to detect the scandalous activities of scam websites when the name is similar, or like you said, the domain extension is suspicious. However, I think with the right research conducted, these scams will not be able to profit from your side.
whenever you make proper research and you are disciplined enough you will not venture into this kind of platforms. I think it is easy to detect them if you have come across some of them before.

whenever you make proper research and you are disciplined enough you will not venture into this kind of platforms. I think it is easy to detect them if you have come across some of them before.
I understand what you are implying no doubt. The research needs to be comprehensive and be done on all factors concerning the platform ranging from details of the owners and legitimate payment proofs from a trusted source.

I understand what you are implying no doubt. The research needs to be comprehensive and be done on all factors concerning the platform ranging from details of the owners and legitimate payment proofs from a trusted source.
Yeah, one thing is that so many people are not always ready to carry out enough research before they venture into some platforms. Knowing the history of the owners of the website is also important.

Well I have been decieve and scammed by a so called get paid to watch videos platform. I earned about $140 there and they did not allow m withdraw. It's a really bad experience that I didn't pray for someone to experience I actually took long before being able to recover from that horrible experience

Yeah, one thing is that so many people are not always ready to carry out enough research before they venture into some platforms. Knowing the history of the owners of the website is also important.
I think numerous people like to take this aspect of working on an online platform for granted. Prospective members tend to base their feelings of authenticity towards a platform because of a friend’s recommendation which is erroneous. Maybe the friend withdrew but the platform is about to shut now which would disable you from following suit

I think numerous people like to take this aspect of working on an online platform for granted. Prospective members tend to base their feelings of authenticity towards a platform because of a friend’s recommendation which is erroneous. Maybe the friend withdrew but the platform is about to shut now which would disable you from following suit
if your friend have worked in a particular platform and received payment from then then I don't think you really need to do a lot of research especially if it is not an investment platform.

if your friend have worked in a particular platform and received payment from then then I don't think you really need to do a lot of research especially if it is not an investment platform.
The point I was alluding to depends on the type of platform you are promoting, so I would say you are right on that count. Some investment platform seem legitimate at the initial stage only to scam their users out of thousands of dollars

The point I was alluding to depends on the type of platform you are promoting, so I would say you are right on that count. Some investment platform seem legitimate at the initial stage only to scam their users out of thousands of dollars
if you want to venture into those kind of platforms it is always important you go early. After making some profit you run away with it. But I would not advise anyone to do so.

if you want to venture into those kind of platforms it is always important you go early. After making some profit you run away with it. But I would not advise anyone to do so.
This is the best course of action in relation to these type of websites because they can turn out to be scams very swiftly. It is important to withdraw your starting capital and profits as soon as possible

This is the best course of action in relation to these type of websites because they can turn out to be scams very swiftly. It is important to withdraw your starting capital and profits as soon as possible
it is not advisable to venture into such platforms but if you want to go into it you should withdraw your capital as soon as possible. You should not accumulate any money in the platform.

it is not advisable to venture into such platforms but if you want to go into it you should withdraw your capital as soon as possible. You should not accumulate any money in the platform.
This is the mistake that quite a number of people on various platforms make. Elated with their earnings, individuals tend to stack up their earnings partly due to greed, and partly due to their desire to come out with a respectable profit

This is the mistake that quite a number of people on various platforms make. Elated with their earnings, individuals tend to stack up their earnings partly due to greed, and partly due to their desire to come out with a respectable profit
Trying to accumulate a lot of money on such platforms is not advisable because anything can happen to it at any time. It is important and necessary withdraw as soon as possible.

Trying to accumulate a lot of money on such platforms is not advisable because anything can happen to it at any time. It is important and necessary withdraw as soon as possible.
This is exactly the mindset that all individuals should have when venturing into these kind of websites. It is especially necessary to withdraw your starting capital in order to ensure you do not run at a loss in your investment.

This is exactly the mindset that all individuals should have when venturing into these kind of websites. It is especially necessary to withdraw your starting capital in order to ensure you do not run at a loss in your investment.
Yes, you must try as much as possible to withdraw your starting capital first so that you will not be in losses on the long run. You can use your profits to continue.

I don’t think I have experience any such thing before ,I guess this my first platform that I will hoping to earn little amount .Biz industry I think is the best for me so far

I don’t think I have experience any such thing before ,I guess this my first platform that I will hoping to earn little amount .Biz industry I think is the best for me so far
Probably, bizdustry is definitely one of the best site for anyone to make money on the internet. You can save money here and use it to venture into more profitable things on the internet like blogging and others.

Yes, I worked on various sites before learning about the business world.
Therefore, the website that took my money was one that required users to watch brief movies in exchange for payment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds