Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

One of the major downsides of PayPal is the restriction to some countries because some people may not be able to receive money from some platform they have worked on. But I think nowadays there are many alternatives.
Yes, this is exactly my point. The alienation of PayPal to some locations has not enabled their inhabitants to fully appreciate the effectiveness of this payment provider. If you could share some different options, though, I'm all ears.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, this is exactly my point. The alienation of PayPal to some locations has not enabled their inhabitants to fully appreciate the effectiveness of this payment provider. If you could share some different options, though, I'm all ears.
Payoneer, Flutterwave, payeer, wise, are great options you can consider if you want to receive payment from some locations around the world. Flutterwave is mainly supported in Africa.

No I have never experienced this, but we have a lot of scam platforms online you have to be very careful before investing your money, people are now looking for a way to earn money.

Payoneer, Flutterwave, payeer, wise, are great options you can consider if you want to receive payment from some locations around the world. Flutterwave is mainly supported in Africa.
This is a fantastic piece of information that you have shared. I will definitely try and utilize one of these payment providers in order to obtain money from international sources.

No website that I have work for before ever deny me or stole my money at all.
So I think before you join any website you need to make solid analys and read people opinion about the website its going to help you identify a good paying website

One of the major downsides of PayPal is the restriction to some countries because some people may not be able to receive money from some platform they have worked on. But I think nowadays there are many alternatives.
i have lost a lot of money in time pass because of this restrictions, paypal is not allowed in my country of residence, so when ever i see a job that the mode of payment is paypal, i simply avoid it.

This is a fantastic piece of information that you have shared. I will definitely try and utilize one of these payment providers in order to obtain money from international sources.
Good, most of them are very good but you should make sure that you read their terms and condition before you use them. This is because it is very important not to make mistakes.

Has there ever been a time where a site you have worked for, decided to steel your earnings? Maybe you had enough to checkout, and they never sent the pay.

I kinda had that a while back, but it turned into some kind of lawsuit. To make a story short, the company we teamed with awarded us a cash prize for one of our sites, and they never ended up paying us the prize money. The company I worked for sued them, but nothing ever came of it. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?
Yes, though it was not a huge amount but for someone like me who was suffering very hard to make 1 dollar a day it really matter a lot. The site I am talking about was also a forum site they did pay me in the starting but and started to believe that, that site was genuine and I can make good amount from it, everything was going well then I reached $5 and requested for cashout they banned me without any reason I mailed them multiple time in hope to know the reason but they never replied any of my mails.

I have had an experience in this kind of venture that you will put in your money and at the end of the day, they will not pay you your earnings,though mine was a little bit different,but it was an investment package and at the end of the day my money was not given back to me.

One investment platforms sometimes in the past as I could remember dube me with some of my earnings inside and up till now they are not paid even when the promise to pay. I have forgotten about that because it's almost 3 years now.

Good, most of them are very good but you should make sure that you read their terms and condition before you use them. This is because it is very important not to make mistakes.
This is extremely sage advice coming from you, and I will make sure to apply it when participating in these platforms. Rules and guidelines are there to ensure that the platform is not taken over by fraudulence

I have had an experience in this kind of venture that you will put in your money and at the end of the day, they will not pay you your earnings,though mine was a little bit different,but it was an investment package and at the end of the day my money was not given back to me.
You need to be very careful about those kind of platforms because so many of them were started in order to scam people. I have also lost my money to those kind of platforms.

You need to be very careful about those kind of platforms because so many of them were started in order to scam people. I have also lost my money to those kind of platforms.
That is just the true fact,one who has not experience this kind of scheme before would think that it is a real scheme,not knowing that the attractive offer is to bring in investors and at the end of the day,you will not get your earnings.

Yes, I worked on various sites before learning about the business world. Therefore, the website that took my money was one that required users to watch brief movies in exchange for payment.

That is just the true fact,one who has not experience this kind of scheme before would think that it is a real scheme,not knowing that the attractive offer is to bring in investors and at the end of the day,you will not get your earnings.
Probably, those scam websites always make it very attractive to people that is why you need to be very careful. some people are easily deceived when it comes to those kind of things.

Yes I site have stolen my money and not only me though, it affected my friends too. We had to deposit some amount of money and work on it at the site. Before we relied it been stolen.

Has there ever been a time where a site you have worked for, decided to steel your earnings? Maybe you had enough to checkout, and they never sent the pay.

I kinda had that a while back, but it turned into some kind of lawsuit. To make a story short, the company we teamed with awarded us a cash prize for one of our sites, and they never ended up paying us the prize money. The company I worked for sued them, but nothing ever came of it. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?
There are many scam sites that they refuse to pay you when is due. They pretend to be good sites,when someone work for some days they refuse to pay.

Yes, me too. I once worked for a site that used to pay me in cash at the end of the month. When it was time to be paid, they told me they didn't have any cash on hand and would pay me with store credit instead.

After a few months of this, I started asking around to see if other people were being paid the same way. It turns out they were all being paid with store credit, which meant that when you used your store credit to buy something from the site, it would go into their pocket instead of yours!

As you can imagine, the site eventually went bankrupt and closed its doors. But by then I had already bought a bunch of merchandise from them using my own money—money that wasn't even mine!

Actually stolen in members money on the platform or forums comes in different ways. I once invested in a particular platform or app it couldn't last for a week the platform crash and I was left with nothing.

Probably, those scam websites always make it very attractive to people that is why you need to be very careful. some people are easily deceived when it comes to those kind of things.
I have fallen victim of these kind of scheme,the people came on radio and talked about investment in gold,they have a pyhsical office and then we invested through their site,we were paid twice before it crashed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds