Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any sites you worked for stolen your money?

Ponzi scheme does not last long because they will definitely vanish.
It is often better consider other means of making money online than choosing in the Ponzi scheme.
Probably, there are hundreds of ways in which you can use to make money online but what is required of you is to learn the necessary skills. Going into Ponzi schemes is not advisable.

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably, there are hundreds of ways in which you can use to make money online but what is required of you is to learn the necessary skills. Going into Ponzi schemes is not advisable.

Pyramid schemes shall ruin every thing. It is much better to learn some sort of skill and work hard rather than investing money in pyramid schemes such as Hyip programs.

Pyramid schemes shall ruin every thing. It is much better to learn some sort of skill and work hard rather than investing money in pyramid schemes such as Hyip programs.
Anyone who does not want to fall for scams on the internet should try as much as possible to learn skills. When you have skills people will not scam you on the internet and you will not to venture into pyramid schemes.

Unfortunately, there will always be a group of people who will invest money in such kind of pyramid schemes and this is the main reason why these schemes last for so long.

Actually most of the earning site don't stole from it members in real sense but they tend to either banned the members from operating or they decide to quit the forum from working.

Unfortunately, there will always be a group of people who will invest money in such kind of pyramid schemes and this is the main reason why these schemes last for so long.
That's actually true, a lot of people actually do not learn their lessons when it comes to investing on such platforms. It is good to take risks but it should not be investing on pyramid schemes.

kinda had that a while back, but it turned into some kind of lawsuit. To make a story short, the company we teamed with awarded us a cash prize for one of our sites, and they never ended up paying us the prize money. I scrutinized them very well before investing my time now

kinda had that a while back, but it turned into some kind of lawsuit. To make a story short, the company we teamed with awarded us a cash prize for one of our sites, and they never ended up paying us the prize money. I scrutinized them very well before investing my time now
it is always very important you are careful the kind of company you work for and invest your time on. There are so many of such companies offline in this part of the world but you just need to be careful.

some of this scam website can even create reviews for themselves and deceive a lot of people. That is one of the major reasons I do not trust some review websites.
I think the place to read reviews is trust pilot. Though, some platform hire or induce people to make good reviews for them on trust pilot, you'll still some true unbiased review on trust pilot.

I think the place to read reviews is trust pilot. Though, some platform hire or induce people to make good reviews for them on trust pilot, you'll still some true unbiased review on trust pilot.
The first thing is to not reviews on Trust Pilot as website owners runs jobs to get false positive reviews so no one will doubt it is legit site while it is the opposite, take attention!

Has there ever been a time where a site you have worked for, decided to steel your earnings? Maybe you had enough to checkout, and they never sent the pay.

I kinda had that a while back, but it turned into some kind of lawsuit. To make a story short, the company we teamed with awarded us a cash prize for one of our sites, and they never ended up paying us the prize money. The company I worked for sued them, but nothing ever came of it. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?
Somebody who invests in these scam platforms is putting their funds in jeopardy because they stand to lose a lot. Instead of aiming for immediate profits, it is wiser to invest in productive techniques of producing money online.

Has there ever been a time where a site you have worked for, decided to steel your earnings? Maybe you had enough to checkout, and they never sent the pay.

I kinda had that a while back, but it turned into some kind of lawsuit. To make a story short, the company we teamed with awarded us a cash prize for one of our sites, and they never ended up paying us the prize money. The company I worked for sued them, but nothing ever came of it. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?
PTC sites are known for pulling this scam. Not all of them, but quite a few. They just wait for the clicks. Once they get enough, they close up shop. And then instead of paying the members with the advertisers' cash that was well-earned by the workers/members, they just pocket it.

Yeah, I always love to read the reviews that criticizes the platform because they always tell the truth. some of them that gives constructive criticism gives you clear picture of how the platform works instead of the ones that praises the platform.

PTC sites are known for pulling this scam. Not all of them, but quite a few. They just wait for the clicks. Once they get enough, they close up shop. And then instead of paying the members with the advertisers' cash that was well-earned by the workers/members, they just pocket it.
Some websites even go to the extent of encouraging users to invest hard-earned funds with the premise of guaranteeing them more money within a period. Before the stipulated time has elapsed, they would have made away with the earnings leaving you to lick your wounds.

Some websites even go to the extent of encouraging users to invest hard-earned funds with the premise of guaranteeing them more money within a period. Before the stipulated time has elapsed, they would have made away with the earnings leaving you to lick your wounds.
you need to try as much as possible to avoid such websites if not you may end up losing your hard-earned money. They always make bogus promises but at the end of the day they will run away.

It is not really advisable to totally depend on reviews gotten from trustpilot because most of these reviews could be faked. It is better to rely on someone who have used the platform before and have confirmed its legitimacy.

you need to try as much as possible to avoid such websites if not you may end up losing your hard-earned money. They always make bogus promises but at the end of the day they will run away.
This is a recurring theme in several fraudulent websites, and this seems to be a template that some other platforms are using to scam people out of their own money. They will entice you with their rhetoric, but will leave you with nothing when all is said and done.

I have experience of so many platforms like that, up till now most of them have not been able to pay me the money I have earn from them. It's not always a funny experience.

Many people face this big problem they don't realize about the website which is a scam after doing the task they are not getting paid, everyone should keep in mind that you should do researches about certain website you want to work with, before joining.

This is a recurring theme in several fraudulent websites, and this seems to be a template that some other platforms are using to scam people out of their own money. They will entice you with their rhetoric, but will leave you with nothing when all is said and done.
Probably, you need to do anything possible in order to avoid such websites. Some of them usually come up with different names after they finished scamming people with other.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds