Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has Your Country Recovered From The Economical Problems Caused By The Pandemic?

The issues created by the coronavirus pandemic may take some years for countries to recover from.
Even though our economy is kicking but I think the coronavirus pandemic still has little effect on the economy. So many workers were laid off by businesses around the world, I think many of them have not actually been able to get their jobs.
Some countries were seriously affected by the deadly pandemic and in this case I believe it will take a lot of time for them to recover. I don't really know much about my country Nigeria if they are recovered fully from this.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some countries were seriously affected by the deadly pandemic and in this case I believe it will take a lot of time for them to recover. I don't really know much about my country Nigeria if they are recovered fully from this.
the coronavirus pandemic was never a serious issue in Nigeria because a lot of people took it for granted. actually Nigeria have fully recovered from the Corona virus pandemic and a lot of businesses have gotten back to their feet.

The Covid-19 pandemic caused the world to tremble and even the richest countries in the world were struggling a lot. Some countries were struggling more as compared to other countries. I think developed countries managed to distribute checks to people who were qualified to receive the checks from Covid-19 fund. For example, the United Kingdom is a very rich country and recently the high-level government of the United Kingdom have announced the 430 million pound funds to combat economical problems faced by the lower-level government caused by the pandemic. What about your country?
In as much as citizen are been advice to go for COVID 19 vaccine jab. The country worst hit by the pandemic are the under developed ones which unfortunately my country falls in and has still not recover till date from the loss.

In as much as citizen are been advice to go for COVID 19 vaccine jab. The country worst hit by the pandemic are the under developed ones which unfortunately my country falls in and has still not recover till date from the loss.

I have hear in the news that the cases of Covid-19 are increasing rapidly and the government has not imposed a lock down. Right now the lock down might not be needed as the cases have not surged to alarming levels.

may be, COVID-19 pandemic was declared in 2020, the world economy has weathered stop go rhythms with shutdowns and reopenings, and markets of all shapes and sizes incurring tremendous losses. However, with the arrival of multiple effective vaccines, the world is looking toward recovery, both from an economic and public health perspective

Actually the global has really suffered the shock caused by the pandemic though some of the countries are recovering and some have done already but they have lost alot as a result of the shock.

Sincerely speaking I would have loved to say yes,but the truth is no, because after the pandemic prices things keeps on increasing,and life becomes difficult for citizens
Not at all my country still battling from the cost of pandemic from then till now things has never been easier, price of things keep on increasing every day by day, and also life become so difficult to people.

the coronavirus pandemic was never a serious issue in Nigeria because a lot of people took it for granted. actually Nigeria have fully recovered from the Corona virus pandemic and a lot of businesses have gotten back to their feet.
But some business are not able to recovered, there are some businesses that will never recovered because they were totally closed down during the pandemic due to damage to their perishable product which result in total loss of business capital.

But some business are not able to recovered, there are some businesses that will never recovered because they were totally closed down during the pandemic due to damage to their perishable product which result in total loss of business capital.
it is not every business that will recover from the coronavirus pandemic because some of them lost a lot of money. Some of them that deals on perishable products actually lost so much.

My country have not been able to recover completely from the pandemic effects on the economy. It has really affected the prices of things such as food stuffs in the market and after the pandemic, price still remains the same.

Presently, there's a recession globally and it is really affecting my country too. This has made my country not to recover quickly from the pandemic and it is really making life unbearable.

it is not every business that will recover from the coronavirus pandemic because some of them lost a lot of money. Some of them that deals on perishable products actually lost so much.
That is what I'm trying to say , but does it really mean that they didn't have any saving ? they could have used their savings to still start up the business they need. That is what a lot of people are doing in their profitable business that was not able to resist the pandemic

My country has never recovered from the effects of the Corona virus pandemic and doesn't look like to ever recover anytime soon.
It's had initiated the efforts termed as Reviving Kenya's economy which included funding the tourism sector to beef up tourism in vain

I believe the country has recovered from the economic recession that was brought in by the pandemic. Things have started returning to normal and everyone has the right to move about for their daily activities.

That is what I'm trying to say , but does it really mean that they didn't have any saving ? they could have used their savings to still start up the business they need. That is what a lot of people are doing in their profitable business that was not able to resist the pandemic
It is very important that you have savings in your business. What every businessman should do is that when they make profit, they should share the profit into two; save some and reinvest some.

It is very important that you have savings in your business. What every businessman should do is that when they make profit, they should share the profit into two; save some and reinvest some.
Some people were not able to recover from the pandemic , and yet still they were not able to start up the business they were doing previously. The reason is because they may not likely have enough savings or maybe during the pandemic and the lockdown they use all the money they saved from the business for feeding and other expenses

Some people were not able to recover from the pandemic , and yet still they were not able to start up the business they were doing previously. The reason is because they may not likely have enough savings or maybe during the pandemic and the lockdown they use all the money they saved from the business for feeding and other expenses
A lot of people use their savings to buy up products during the Corona virus pandemic and some people have not actually recovered the money till date. This is actually the case for some business owners.

A lot of people use their savings to buy up products during the Corona virus pandemic and some people have not actually recovered the money till date. This is actually the case for some business owners.
Well , in this case it will be very difficult because the government himself did not even provide support for people at that time and because of the lock down a lot of people actually use their business fund completely omo is not easy.

For me in my country I think that we have recover in some area because there is always food shortage during the pandemic but now that we are done I think that food is never an issue to that because food is now everywhere and so many mini jobs been created as well.

Well , in this case it will be very difficult because the government himself did not even provide support for people at that time and because of the lock down a lot of people actually use their business fund completely omo is not easy.
In some countries the government actually helped their citizens while in some countries there was no help. A lot of people spend the money they used in doing business during the lockdown and they were not able to make the money back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds