Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did Your Government Provide Financial Assistance During The Pandemic

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, the government of my country, have done well by assisting it citizens in so many and numerous ways which can not be mentioned. in the first place, during the pandemic lockdown, the government have provide the people with alot of food items and after the lockdown the provide loans to people to start their business.

The Nigerian government did not really get it right in the scheme of providing support during the pandemic. As for me, I as a bona fide citizen of this country, I did not benefit as well as the several people I know. During the end SARS, shortly after or in the peak of the COVID 19 pandemic in Nigeria, was when people broke into the warehouses of different states where the palliatives meant for the impoverish people were hidden. Well, it could be as a result of poor administration or system error. It could also be a deliberate attempt to deny the citizens these rights. But in all, I did not feel the presence of government.
I can remember this period, it was a difficult time really.
There are however few people who benefitted from government grants during that time.
A large population still got no assistance, hence, the 'palliative drama'

There are however few people who benefitted from government grants during that time.
Some people received the grant but I don't think it was proportionate to the number of people that applied for it or really needed it. Some NGOs and private organizations even provided more assistance than the government during that period.

My government provides parliament but it doesn't reach out the citizens. All the parliament was just rust in the house of so called Kings and local chairmans. Come and see how there secret was revealed when people come to protest. Chai!
That is exactlly what you get when you elect leaders who only care about themself,they will go to any length and stoped at nothing to continue to perpetrate the poor mases.And this is not a good one at all.In most clime such leaders would just be sanctioned by theri reps.

I don't even know the kind of people we have in this my country. No one is ready to dedicate himself or herself to any job. They are never ready to be honest like their professions state. Our leaders are just too greedy and selfish.

Since we are about to face a new variant called Omicron, I believe that the government should do something to prevent this variant and this is why they have started imposing lock down once again. i am not sure if they will do something to provide financial assistance to people.

The government actually did what may be considered their best, but it is obvious that there was no equal distribution of funds and materials.

The government of my country did provide financial support for some.companies but not for individuals.
That's really very unfair bro , I think that poor people who lost jobs during panedemic should be first when it comes to support but I think that many countries do the same as your country .

What was your location during the palliative drama? Honestly that period, the government actually broke a new record, they went to another level of greediness that I knew existed for them.

I don't really know about your country but over here we do not have a government because the government does not really care about us.. During then there was no assistant by the government in any way.

I can see that the government tried a lot in order to try to alleviate the suffering of small businesses and poor families during the pandemic but then the money ended up in the hands of greedy and corrupt people

I haven't seen any financial assistance from my government to anyone during the pandemic they are all corrupt, how will the consider anyone when they only love themselves.

Our government claimed they assisted each and everyone deeply affected with covid19 restrictions with some public relief funds to sustain its crisis, but its never true. They gave it to those they think merited it than others.

Well, financial assistance given by the government of my country during this pandemic outbreak was very encouraging and something to be commended by everyone.

Here we do not depends on the government because they government will never be there to help an individual, although the police are trying and also the army are trying but the government are not really caring for the people as it should be.

I haven't seen any financial assistance from my government to anyone during the pandemic they are all corrupt, how will the consider anyone when they only love themselves.
Corruption is really a big issue in most nations. These governments are able to take care of their citizens but corruption makes them to share resources unfairly. Even during such hard times, the politicians still think of themselves alone.

Well, the government of my country do so, it will called the so call assistance of the government because what was meant for the people, it was swallowed by the political and office holders without the people benefiting.

Have you heard about a fund that was meant to be given to the farmers in order to help them do their farming, the money was redirected to the politician disguising as farmers.
Well, the government of my country do so, it will called the so call assistance of the government because what was meant for the people, it was swallowed by the political and office holders without the people benefiting.

My government provides parliament but it doesn't reach out the citizens. All the parliament was just rust in the house of so called Kings and local chairmans. Come and see how there secret was revealed when people come to protest. Chai!
The government of my country are actually the ones that suppressed the help and support that was given to the world by world health organisation to be able to survive the pandemic by confiscating everything for themselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds