Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business adapted with the times since Covid?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I work in a ministry and we have been able to solve the situation of the administrative part online. On the other hand, I have been able to find ways to earn online which has helped me in an acceptable way. That is, the covid instead of giving me problems, it has given me profits, while continuing to fulfill my job offline.

Covid 19 has really dealt with businesses. In my establishment we are now making half of the sales monthly before the advent of covid which has really made us to take some decisions such as laying off staff, reduction in salary, cutting down on expenses. I must say business hasn't been the same because considered feeding first before any other thing.

The printing press in our community that employs more than 10 of our neighbors have been greatly affected when it was closed during the lockdown for 2 months. After that there was an alternating shift because the workers cannot fit inside the small printing factory so the salary cut was 50%. Oh my, that was terrible for 3 months until the owner thought of an idea that half would work during the daytime so the social distancing can be observed and the other half of manpower would work at night. Now business seemed to be back to normal with their regular salaries.

Adapting to a more digital inclined method of doing business hasn't been a problem to my company. Digitization or automation of some aspect of the business before tge advent of the pandemic has really been helpful, though, challenging when we have to automate all part of the business and transactions.

Covid-19 Really left a hot blow on me and my little side business am running in my neighborhood. Due to unemployment I decided to venture into some neighborhood side business that involves selling of shawarma, but after the announcement of lockdown, everything got disrupted and it affected my sales and earning

Has for me my business hasn't adapt since the time of covid because after covid in my country we still went on another lock down due to protest of #ENDSARS in my country (Nigeria)so my business hasn't move as it used to moreover our government is not helping, but hoping towards next year maybe things will go back to place if something else didn't happen

Business have adapted so well woth the changes covid 19 brought. It was so easy dealing online and I never thought it could be that effective and easier. Moreover it reduced my monthly expenses

Adaptation is constant
Is in this pandemic period is see that they is no business good like online business
As for me online business is not affected
So during the pandemic period my business was not affected
So I will advise everyone to learn an online skill

The
Covid-19 has been a year long burden for most of us, and it probably has had some effect on our businesses. Has your business adapted with the times since the pandemic? I think my businesses will do just fine during this pandemic, but I know a lot of people are suffering because of this pandemic. I hope you all are doing well in your businesses, but if you're not, how has covid effected your business?
Globally, the emergence of Covid-19 pandemic has so many harm than good to all sundry, thereby affecting businesses in an adverse ways, must especially the offline business, but the online business has been of a recommendable development so far, as this era is concern. However, my business are strictly done online, so therefore have adapted positively and I have been so proactive to activities pertaining to business ever since.

I had to close down my business during the lock down. It was a tough decision to make but I had to adapt. When a second lock down was announced I decided to move my business online and try to run it from home.

When we first set up our graphic design company four years ago, a lot of people encouraged us to have a physical presence by having an office. They claimed that we'd get more business that way. But we ignored them because our target audience wasn't individuals and we certainly didn't want walk-ins. Plus we didn't want the extra responsibility and expense of overheads. We set up our office is our apartment and operated 100% remotely and have always worked that way. So I guess you could say we are trend setters in my country.

Prior to the covid-19 pandemic , I had a business which is offline , the pandemic didn't affect it much as I was paid my dues salary throughout the lockdown , however it opened to me , the need for online presence.

Firstly, covid-19 has done a memorable things in my life, because it makes me know that life is not straight, it makes me learn many things. It also affect my business because it's online business, and who has access to go out Will have time works. Covid-19 locked everyone down.

For me the pandemic has done a lot of things which were both positive and negative so it seems it balanced. The COVID brought lockdown and almost all schools were closed and that was a negative part for. Also because of the pandemic l have been able to try some few skills online and they proved for me and I'm also making profit from that too. So I just consider the pandemic to neutral to me since it brought both positive and negative impart on my life.

Covid has cause great effects on businesses and it is still affecting till moment. Most businesses affected by civic has still not gained their ground back till now, some are just getting building up to normal while others have closed down without hope of raising. So there is no doubt that covid affected a lot of business.

My offline business is teaching and private tutoring. So we have adapted to the principles of COVID 19 as highlighted by the doctors. This means, its effects on my job is minimal because I am still doing what I always did before the pandemic.
[automerge]1610109311[/automerge]
My offline business is teaching and private tutoring. So we have adapted to the principles of COVID 19 as highlighted by the doctors. This means, its effects on my job is minimal because I am still doing what I always did before the pandemic.

Covid has cause great effects on businesses and it is still affecting till moment. Most businesses affected by civic has still not gained their ground back till now, some are just getting building up to normal while others have closed down without hope of raising. So there is no doubt that covid affected a lot of business.

It might take a bit of time, but most businesses will eventually adapt. My agricultural business has adapted and we are doing fine.
Most organizations are calling back furloughed staffs. Things are certainly returning

Covid-19 has been an era in which people have faced many difficult situations and made every effort to remove these situations. Most of the business centers in covid-19 were facing difficulties... Because the work was completely closed and it was very difficult to pay workers... An d in addition to the poor people who have the most difficulty in the ordinary situation, they fight with poor hunger. In short, covid-19 has been a painful period.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds