Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone worked as a home tutor?

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not exactly as a home tutor, but I once taught a guy English language for about a month.

Yes I have when I was much younger at 17years old, and I was so good at it that parents kept referring me to their friends,I really made a lot of money back then

Yes, personally I was tutoring for a short period of time, which left me great personal and economic satisfaction. It is an area that I like very much and in some opportunities I dedicate myself to it.

Well I indeed have, it was a good experience but it turned out to be a bummer because I failed to get paid as per our agreement a because of familiarity

Well I indeed have, it was a good experience but it turned out to be a bummer because I failed to get paid as per our agreement a because of familiarity
Lmao. You mean you taught the individual for free at the end??. Doing things for free could be good as well. I'm sure you learned a lot from it as well😁😁

I have never done it, so i dont have a personal experience but my sister once did home tutoring. And it can be quite stressful most times. The expect you to do wonders on their children in just a short period of time, some dont even pay on time

Lmao. You mean you taught the individual for free at the end??. Doing things for free could be good as well. I'm sure you learned a lot from it as well😁😁
Lol still don't look at the woman the same way again, we are neighbors so anytime I see her sometimes I'm reminded of what happened and how it played out and I just shake my head

Becoming a home tutor can be very profitable for some people especially school teachers. Some teachers complement it with their job and make extra income.

I had worked as a private tutor for high school students when I was in college. It was my way of earning some money to augment my meager school allowance. Such hard times can force you to work. But looking back I am proud to say that i did some work even if it is not easy to tutor a high school student whose mind is blank.

When I was 15 years old, I was offered a job of a home tutor by someone in our neighborhood. They wanted me to teach their 5 years old kid. Hone tutoring is a part time job and in the past 5 years, I have worked as a home tutor numerous times.
Though i have not done a home tutorial job,but what i have done is similar,I organised classes for some young lads who are preparing for their high school exams,it was a period where you have to do lots of reading and research,because it was not only in my core area but i have to digress a little.It was rewarding though.

I have worked as a home tutor after my secondary school education. There is a home tutoring job I applied online but I wasn't able to finish the processing of the job.

I know that will surely be a problem and most time you won’t have anything to do because and it might even be the time you really need money to do some things

Benefits Of Home Tuition
Get tuition at your convenience. The great advantage of home tutoring is the convenience for the student.
Opportunities for pre-learning.
Detailed productive feedback.
Get personalised attention.
Scope for improvement in student's performance.
Scope for better learning.
Positive environment.
Lesser distractions.

I know that will surely be a problem and most time you won’t have anything to do because and it might even be the time you really need money to do some things
Exactly, wasn't a pleasure experience for me I must say and it made me lose trust in the woman, things like this do happen and its small things like this that make people lose their credibility

Did you believe being an home tutor can improve your mental skills, I know someone that's started as an home tutor for children , form there he started his own school and now he's making a lot of money.

Actually I haven't worked as an home tutor to get paid before I just did it because I felt the kids in the neighborhood were always disturbing so I gather them all with my younger ones and I taught them.

During my second year in school, I was home because of the strike in our school so I started tutoring jamb students, a parent liked me and contacted me to be a home tutor which was beneficial as it helped sharpening my mind when I got back to school.

i once took on a job to teach some kids some time back and i must say it was a new experience for me. tho it was not easy because the parents where not cooperating. they expected i gave them all my time when they dont even pay well and in most cases they dont pay at all. and they wanted their kids to become super smart overnight

i once took on a job to teach some kids some time back and i must say it was a new experience for me. tho it was not easy because the parents where not cooperating. they expected i gave them all my time when they dont even pay well and in most cases they dont pay at all. and they wanted their kids to become super smart overnight
That's the issue , most parent don't normally cooperate, they normally sees that job as a job for humanity that doesn't deserve an appreciation, but there are some parents that will turn you to god for teaching their kids

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds