Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used escrow in their business?

Well to me it is a nice idea of reducing scam,but the problem is that Escrow will definitely want some percentage which then will lead to increase prices
Yeah, escrow requires some fee in its use. But that is not a big issue since there are good benefits in using it. In the end, your fee will prevent you from running into problems with con men and other types of scams with online transactions.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most people over here don't even deal with this, they will just have to meet face-to-face to carry out their transaction and l Also I don't even know if there is an escrow company that is available over here in my state. I don't really know of any other state of the country.

Yes,at first I didnt know how it is,most of the terms seems to be new to me,but I am very sure they also serve as medium between the buyer and seller

That's it. I also don't know what's All about but by the look of things it seems to be a connection between a buyer and a seller. But have you ever run a business?

Yes I have ever run a business here,even though the business tends to be small,I lack enough capital to start a big business,but I am still earning a lot of income from my business,what about you.

I try to use escrow when I am doing a transaction with someone I barely know or someone who is just doing transactions with me for the first time.

In a world where trust is very essential an escrow service is very important to avoid losing money unnecessary to fraudulent fellows. I have used it to receive payments and if I don't find an escrow arrangements, I hardly make any payments because I don't want regrets.
You have made the right choice because I know of some people that make fake transactions just to obtain goods from a seller and run away, besides in our world today there are many scammers, Sonia better to avoid them.

I have never used it before because I do not engage in business that there is no trust , every business transaction I am doing at the type of transaction that is being carried out by trusted people and trusted people are always involved.. I don't know of any escrow company here.

I have not used escrow services. It's a trusted platform that give both the buyers and sellers rest of mind. You are sure of not been duped I'm any business transaction. Ita great idea for business owners.

An escrow is just something in business where my money is being kept to a third-party provider and he is going to release it until the contracts and terms and conditions have been fulfilled. People who are working with freelance sites like up work are going to be familiar with this kind of service.

Well, I have heard about the escrow platform even though I haven't comes across any person who has used the platform for that, I dont know much about it operation.

I've never used it before, and another thing is that it is not really rampant over here. probably it is only available in most developed country especially in the western part of the world.. I don't even know much about it.

The fact that i dont really know much about using escrow in business becuse its not that popular here in my country , and i will be able to learn how it works so that i can actually use it.
I've never used it before, and another thing is that it is not really rampant over here. probably it is only available in most developed country especially in the western part of the world.. I don't even know much about it.

The fact that i dont really know much about using escrow in business becuse its not that popular here in my country , and i will be able to learn how it works so that i can actually use it.
Since this is not really rampant over here the best thing we just have to do it's just to deal with people that are trusted. because that is the most important thing, you can deal with untrusted peoples.

I have not used the escrow services but it sounds very interesting that the escrow service could be used as an intermediary between the worker and the employer. It sounds good.

I have not used escrow but sounds like a great idea and that's definitely going to be a very nice way to make transactions with someone that you do not know. It's basically a very good option.

This idea is definitely going to solve the issue of payment on delivery that a lot of customers usually advocate for. But on the other hand it is going to expose the business is because you are going to be meeting a lot of people who are not serious about buying.

I have use the escrow on various platforms that I have worked. The escrow is a very good platforms where one could make something very reasonable of one could establish one.

Escrow service is available in a lot of countries. When the client releases your funds, escrow will send the payment directly to the linked bank account. However, before you can use this service you will have to verify your ID. I am not aware of the fees charged by escrow. But what I know is it is must for anyone buying and selling digital goods online.
Escrow would serve the purpose of guarantee a scam free transaction when a transaction is made escrow traps the money until the transaction or the gods or services has arrived at the Destination.

The escrow service is a very good one to employ in any business that you are not assured of or you are sceptical about. The escrow service providing companies would give you a level of confidence.

I've never used it before, most people are likely to use this when they are not very sure of what they are buying. This rarely happen in most offline business because everything will be presented for you to see.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds