Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has an employee ever went over your head to change something?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where an employee of yours decided to change an important part of your business or job without first coming to you? I know people who have had employees make important choices and changes without first getting consent from the boss, and in turn it lost them some money. I wouldn't give my employees that much control to begin with. You don't want to give your employees too much control as they could come back and abuse said power.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I have a lot of self-control. I have the patience to listen to people, I sometimes even make notes of adv ices I receive, but I always make my own decision. Therefore, my employee can never get into my head and change my decision.

Was there ever a time where an employee of yours decided to change an important part of your business or job without first coming to you? I know people who have had employees make important choices and changes without first getting consent from the boss, and in turn it lost them some money. I wouldn't give my employees that much control to begin with. You don't want to give your employees too much control as they could come back and abuse said power.

None of my three employees at my farm have ever attempted doing this. All the decisions that are taken are passed through me and you will have to get my feedback before going ahead. So, any thought of trying to act without my permission will mean you want to prove that you don't obey the commands set aside in the workplace.

None of my three employees at my farm have ever attempted doing this. All the decisions that are taken are passed through me and you will have to get my feedback before going ahead. So, any thought of trying to act without my permission will mean you want to prove that you don't obey the commands set aside in the workplace.

This is something that shouldn't be allowed to hold in any workplaces because it's a complete disregard for authority. When authority isn't respected in any business, the business will be dysfunctional and the business activities will be interrupted. I can't have a staff who doesn't obey chain of command.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds