Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has one of your employees ever became your boss?

There are some people who actually find it very difficult to forget how you treated them bad when you were their boss. If this kind of person happens to behave that way, there is no way he or she is not going to pay back whatever you did to them when you were their boss.

I can understand the part where you are talking about the person having to go through humiliation and depression of having to become a worker for someone who used to be his own staff.
The person should be able to accept any insult and embarrassment he is going to receive for his actions. The way you treated others are exactly the same way you are going to be treated..

Advertisement Placeholder
The person should be able to accept any insult and embarrassment he is going to receive for his actions. The way you treated others are exactly the same way you are going to be treated..

I have never believed in treating employees badly. this is because if a manager treats his employees badly, then there is a high possibility that he may also receive the same kind of treatment in return from his senior persons. The problem of bad treatment of employees should be discussed at a larger scale.

I have never believed in treating employees badly. this is because if a manager treats his employees badly, then there is a high possibility that he may also receive the same kind of treatment in return from his senior persons. The problem of bad treatment of employees should be discussed at a larger scale.
It is never right to treat people bad no matter the circumstances you might find yourself. Life has a way of paying you back for the good or bad you have done against your fellow human beings. The same applies to employers and their staffs..

Having to work for one of my employee? This is something I have never dreamt of it happening. I try to imagine what could make me to fall too low to the extent of working for my earlier employee. It could happen to some other people but not me..
An entrepreneur would have to been fallen too far from grace to find himself in a situation where he will be applying to work in another company where his former staff is now the owner or in a higher position as his new boss. This is very difficult to happen but if it happens, it's sore experience for the entrepreneur.

An entrepreneur would have to been fallen too far from grace to find himself in a situation where he will be applying to work in another company where his former staff is now the owner or in a higher position as his new boss. This is very difficult to happen but if it happens, it's sore experience for the entrepreneur.

There are a few instances where a former employee might have had become the boss of the company. Suppose an employee becomes so rich that he or she buys the shares of the company, in case if the company is a public limited company. In that case, the employee could become the boss.

There are a few instances where a former employee might have had become the boss of the company. Suppose an employee becomes so rich that he or she buys the shares of the company, in case if the company is a public limited company. In that case, the employee could become the boss.
There's a very slim chance of this happening but it can happen. Elon Musk was only a Twitter account user years ago but today he's the CEO of Twitter. He fired I think everyone on Twitter's tech team and replaced them with his own new team. It's a thing similar to what we are talking about.

There's a very slim chance of this happening but it can happen. Elon Musk was only a Twitter account user years ago but today he's the CEO of Twitter. He fired I think everyone on Twitter's tech team and replaced them with his own new team. It's a thing similar to what we are talking about.

I think that the case of Elon Musk is totally different. He had money and he had the purchasing power to buy twitter entirely. However, if a person is not rich enough, then he may need to work really hard in order to become capable enough in order to purchase an entire company.

I think that the case of Elon Musk is totally different. He had money and he had the purchasing power to buy twitter entirely. However, if a person is not rich enough, then he may need to work really hard in order to become capable enough in order to purchase an entire company.
The case isn't too different. Elon Musk didn't have a good relationship with Jack Patrick Dorsey and most of his tech support guys. They never believed that Elon Musk would pay $44 billion for Twitter's ownership. All of a sudden from it just looking like a joke, he became the new Twitter's owner. All those tech guys and Jack Patrick Dorsey couldn't work with him.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds