Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has a customer denied you pay before?

Cryptocurrencies are used by scammers because they are decentralised and an ordinary person cannot trace it. Some may even use private coins to scam people.
Yeah, that is actually the major reason most of the scammers and scam platforms use cryptocurrency for their scam activities. Even if you are an expert before you can trace it they have withdrawn it.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's felling really sucks, it feels bad to work for someone and at the end of it the person will refuse to pay you, I have never experienced this but it doesn't seems to be a good experience.
Truly, the feeling is really bad. It's something anybody can pray to have. You put a lot of effort to do a work and the person end up not paying you. Unfortunately, I experience it twice.

Yes, and the painful part about it was that it was from a customer i trusted. I would usually design his work then after sending it to him, he pays but the last job i did for him, he refused to pay, even till now, he stopped messaging me or giving me jobs as well.

This has happened to me multiple times. This again happened recently, I was denied payment by two people. One of the employers is not responding to my messages and another has closed down the site and I have no other way to contact him.

This has happened to me multiple times. This again happened recently, I was denied payment by two people. One of the employers is not responding to my messages and another has closed down the site and I have no other way to contact him.
I guess you encountered all of this in a freelance job because so many freelancers complained that they are not paid after delivering the job to the employer.

That can be so devastating. Personally, I have never experienced being denied pay by a direct client. But I have experienced sites being closed when I have not withdrawn from them. I felt really bad for all the effort and time I spent in them.

That can be so devastating. Personally, I have never experienced being denied pay by a direct client. But I have experienced sites being closed when I have not withdrawn from them. I felt really bad for all the effort and time I spent in them.
It is a very sad situation, not getting paid after contributing a lot of effort is a sad story.
There are lot of sites that are designed to rip people off but you never can know when they will disappear.

That's a bad experience, I have never had this kind of experience but it really feels bad to work and not get paid for it, That's why you don't need to trust people especially online.
Yes you're right by saying this, it's not a good thing at all, in as much as you were been able to finish your work, I don't think there's any reason for denying you of your payment, I don't like this either.

Yes you're right by saying this, it's not a good thing at all, in as much as you were been able to finish your work, I don't think there's any reason for denying you of your payment, I don't like this either.
It is pertinent to indicate that there are so many scam activities online presently and you would need to be sceptical and be cautious so that you will not fall victim of many platforms or online earning programs that are scams.

It is pertinent to indicate that there are so many scam activities online presently and you would need to be sceptical and be cautious so that you will not fall victim of many platforms or online earning programs that are scams.
There should be mechanisms put in place by most of the online platforms that would curb nefarious activities to the barest minimum and it will be a way to also protect their members from scamming activities.

There should be mechanisms put in place by most of the online platforms that would curb nefarious activities to the barest minimum and it will be a way to also protect their members from scamming activities.
This preach should go to the freelancing website where a lot of illicit activities are taking place right now . many publishers are not given their pay by the client after delivering the jobs which is not really a good thing.

This preach should go to the freelancing website where a lot of illicit activities are taking place right now . many publishers are not given their pay by the client after delivering the jobs which is not really a good thing.
Each and every owner of the freelancing website should try to incorporate an escrow services on their platform which will ensure that the both the publisher and the client fulfill their obligation after work has been dispatched and after everything is completed.

Truly, the feeling is really bad. It's something anybody can pray to have. You put a lot of effort to do a work and the person end up not paying you. Unfortunately, I experience it twice.
it is always very important and necessary for you to put all the managers possible never to encounter such in a business venture. When you give value or product to people they need to pay.

it is always very important and necessary for you to put all the managers possible never to encounter such in a business venture. When you give value or product to people they need to pay.
The major problem why publishers are not being paid for the jobs done for customers on freelancing site is because nothing has been done to punish anyone guilty, which is why most of the client are free to perpetrate such act.

The major problem why publishers are not being paid for the jobs done for customers on freelancing site is because nothing has been done to punish anyone guilty, which is why most of the client are free to perpetrate such act.
I think some freelancing platforms are very transparent whenever they are dealing with both the freelancers and the clients. That is why so many people have been on platforms like Fiverr for a while.

I think some freelancing platforms are very transparent whenever they are dealing with both the freelancers and the clients. That is why so many people have been on platforms like Fiverr for a while.
Before each and every individual would make a plan to join any freelancing platform, there is need for proper consultation and assessment so that you would know if those platforms are transparent in accountability or not.

Before each and every individual would make a plan to join any freelancing platform, there is need for proper consultation and assessment so that you would know if those platforms are transparent in accountability or not.
Yeah, personally I like to join platforms I know those that have worked on it. That way I can be able to trust such a platform and put in my best in order to make money from it. The same goes with every other freelance platform.

Yeah, personally I like to join platforms I know those that have worked on it. That way I can be able to trust such a platform and put in my best in order to make money from it. The same goes with every other freelance platform.
I still think that there should be a mechanism that must be put on ground by platforms where task are performed for client so that freelancers would receive their payment with no hiccups and I suggest an escrow service to take over such activity.

Yes a customer has once denied me pay. Most especially in freelancing most people face such problem there that was why they usually fell discourage to continue.

I still think that there should be a mechanism that must be put on ground by platforms where task are performed for client so that freelancers would receive their payment with no hiccups and I suggest an escrow service to take over such activity.
Freelancing platforms like Fiverr have been doing it for a very long time. there are some payment methods that are very much trusted in which people have been using to receive the money for a long time like PayPal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds