Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has a customer denied you pay before?

Having the right knowledge and experience is a very powerful tool if you are to Succed in life and in business, as this two things would have the way for you even without having money
It all starts from the mind, if there is anything that greatly separates the rich and the poor. It is first a mindset difference. That is why it is advisable to first reprogrammed your mindset by chasing knowledge .

Advertisement Placeholder
I wonder why I have actually not discovered the platform even though I have been in the internet space for a very long time. I know many payment platforms but I have not known about escrow.

The Escrow payment service is one of the oldest one. I think it has been on the internet for 15 years. However, I really do not know why many people are not aware of it. I think they do not market their service that much perhaps.

I've not experienced that before, it would be so disheartening. The reason for that might be that the customer isn't satisfied with the service being rendered to him/her. That is why there is need to have knowledge and expertise on your field of business so that if such happens you can easily defend yourself and sue the person.

We did not only have scammers online , there are scammers offline too who will pretend to be doing business with you but they are targeting your money or your goods first .

There are scammers both in the online and offline world. Scams have been over the internet for a really long time. The fact of the matter is that the Hyip sites have been existing for a really long period.

Actually alot of customers are good into such habits but you as the business owner should try to find strategies that will prevent such from happening by not giving out your goods on credit.

There are scammers both in the online and offline world. Scams have been over the internet for a really long time. The fact of the matter is that the Hyip sites have been existing for a really long period.
Ponzi schemes and scams started offline as far back as in the early 1900s. this is why people need to be very careful on any kind of platform they are investing on presently online.

I have never being denied payment before by people and websites I worked for, except few survey companies I work for when I'm still novice. If you want to work online, work for people and companies with credibility.

I customer once denied my pay after giving him my products on credit.
It was quite challenging because, it took alot of time we were dragging before he finally gave me my cash after several months.

Actually it's quite challenging for a customer to deny you a pay though sometimes I consider it as inevitable most especially when you are dealing with people of different calibre. I once had a court case with a customer.

I have never being denied payment before by people and websites I worked for, except few survey companies I work for when I'm still novice. If you want to work online, work for people and companies with credibility.
Working on survey platforms is a total waste of time especially if you're not from a top-tier country. You're not even be able to qualify on so many of them.

The Escrow payment service is one of the oldest one. I think it has been on the internet for 15 years. However, I really do not know why many people are not aware of it. I think they do not market their service that much perhaps.
Funny enough there is no platform known as escrow as this is just a general word use to refer to this kind of services for receiving payment and verifying the job has been done, I might be wrong though

Actually sometimes it depends but I believe such is inevitable in business. if I will run a business, I will try as much as possible not to give out my goods on credit even though people are not the same.

Funny enough there is no platform known as escrow as this is just a general word use to refer to this kind of services for receiving payment and verifying the job has been done, I might be wrong though
it was exactly what I told someone but he said that and there is a platform called escrow. I have actually not heard of the payment platform called that name before. I think I would have to make a research.

Nope I have neve encountered that before. This might be that I am lucky or I doy job well. The feeling will be unpleasant.I just hope that I don't experience that ever. Just being optimistic and doing what makes customers happy to avoid that.
I never was in such a situasion where customer refuses to pay me but I believe many businesses were in this situation and it must be terrible when you worked hard and they refuses to pay for whatever reason

This situation is regrettable. Some customers have a penchant for trying to defraud sellers on ecommerce sites, and this is not a good practice whatsoever. However, I have not been a victim of this circumstance before

I was a victim of such ccurrence , I started my poultry farm and there was this customer that collected on credit. He literally dragged with my brother before finally getting the amount.
Some people have no regards to sincerity and trust at all. Just imagine that customer repaying your kindness with cheat even with the excellent service provided.

I customer once denied my pay after giving him my products on credit.
It was quite challenging because, it took alot of time we were dragging before he finally gave me my cash after several months.
You even got lucky that he gave you back your money after several months but mine never came but on the bright side I would want to think about it as a lesson learnt.

Actually I have not been into business of such nature but I believe alot of business entrepreneurs are facing such kind of challenges and due to that, last of business may collapse.

You even got lucky that he gave you back your money after several months but mine never came but on the bright side I would want to think about it as a lesson learnt.
He is actually very lucky to have even gotten his money back because some of us where not as lucky as he was as several investment I did and was expecting returns never materialize

Ponzi schemes and scams started offline as far back as in the early 1900s. this is why people need to be very careful on any kind of platform they are investing on presently online.

Yes, but now they have evolved. As the internet became more and more popular, so did the pyramid schemes. Now pyramid schemes owners use cryptocurrencies as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds