Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has a customer denied you pay before?

There are instances where customers would not want to pay you for certain goods. I have experienced these countless number of times in my offline businesses.

Advertisement Placeholder
Freelancing platforms like Fiverr have been doing it for a very long time. there are some payment methods that are very much trusted in which people have been using to receive the money for a long time like PayPal.
I wouldn't like to stress myself with PayPal mode of payment, although I have friends that I could use his Paypal to receive funds but I just don't like using PayPal as i prefer to stick with cryptocurrency form of payment.

I wouldn't like to stress myself with PayPal mode of payment, although I have friends that I could use his Paypal to receive funds but I just don't like using PayPal as i prefer to stick with cryptocurrency form of payment.
Receiving money through cryptocurrency seems to be the easiest in my own opinion. But there are still people who prefer using PayPal especially those who are into freelancing.

When we work online, we may tend to encounter people who may not pay you for your work. This is something common and frustrating as well. I would never work for someone who denies to pay me.
It's something that's very hard to avoid when you're working online, especially as a freelancer. There are some people that'll hire and later will claim they're not ready for the job again.

Different kinds of people have fallen victim of this type of scenario on different online platforms and nothing was done to salvage the situation. It is not the best for freelancers.

It is pertinent to indicate that there are so many scam activities online presently and you would need to be sceptical and be cautious so that you will not fall victim of many platforms or online earning programs that are scams.
In as much as you are making money online, then I don't think if there's any way you will do to avoid this scammers. One just has to be cautious and careful before going into a business with anyone online

I have never worked for any person who has not paid me. There might be some exception to the case. I have once for such kind of person. But I never bothered contacting him.
Except there was no form of contract signed between the both of you, but if there was a contractual agreement, then you can request for your payment using the judicial system in your country

I've never had the experience, but it doesn't seem to be a good one. It seems terrible to work for someone and then have them not pay you after the job is done.
It's indeed bad. I don't know why some people are heartless. Most of the people who experience working for people and not getting paid are freelancer. I have experience it once when I was writing people.

It's something that's very hard to avoid when you're working online, especially as a freelancer. There are some people that'll hire and later will claim they're not ready for the job again.
I think such things happens if you're not working on a reputable freelancing platform. If you're working on a platform like Fiverr, most of the clients there are very serious.

Different kinds of people have fallen victim of this type of scenario on different online platforms and nothing was done to salvage the situation. It is not the best for freelancers.
One of the major things that I detest about online programs is that they are uncensorship and anyone can just come and scam people and go away with it without getting caught or prosecuted.

I have witness customers that will not want to pay for the services rendered . It has happened to me multiple times and some customers are always like that, but you just have to take it as part of the business.

Every business owner shouldn't see this as a strange thing because out of all the customers you have, there will be some of them that would always be like that because they wouldn't want to pay for the services.

Every business owner shouldn't see this as a strange thing because out of all the customers you have, there will be some of them that would always be like that because they wouldn't want to pay for the services.
It is true that there is absolutely no way you wouldn't come across customers that will not want to pay you because you'll be dealing with different kinds of people at your workplace.

The earlier business owners get acquinted to this type of fact, the better because people will exhibit different kinds of characters when they come to patronize you.

I've never had the experience, but it doesn't seem to be a good one. It seems terrible to work for someone and then have them not pay you after the job is done.
Actually it's not a good one and no one will wished to experience such because it hurt. sometimes as a result of such incident, the business can no longer be to finance and also maintain itself.

I do not think that it is wise to work for someone who may reject to pay you. We are suffering from inflation and not getting paid for your efforts could be really damaging.

Well it do happen that a customer can sometimes denied one get pay because he or she finds out one or two things. It might be that he or she finds out one or two.

Yes, not once and it really hurt.
since then, I promise never to give out my goods on credit. I have tried so much effort to to get my money back but it couldn't work.

One of the major things that I detest about online programs is that they are uncensorship and anyone can just come and scam people and go away with it without getting caught or prosecuted.
that is why it is always very important and advisable for you to make proper research before you venture into anything online. If you don't make your research you end up in the hands of scammers.

Actually it is not good at all, for a customer denied you paid or get paid. That is why one need to be very careful with a type of person he or she call customer because they can drain your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds